14.

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy reading :)

Kalessie's POV
Annoyed that we've been standing in the same position for about five minutes I walked away from the door were Aaric still stood and sat on my bed.

He walked from the window to the door pacing.

"Keep doing that and your gonna fall through the ceiling." I finally spoke which took him by surprise his head snapped up and his eyes locked with mine I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear staring at the floor that suddenly became the most interesting thing.

"Do you hate me?" He mustered up

"Me, Yes , My wolf definitely." I continued to stare everywhere but at him

"Does your wolf hate my wolf?" His questions came quickly like a fire speed round in a game show.

"No." Was my simple reply

"But she's never even met him." He stopped walking coming toward the bed were I sat.

"She said she can just tell he's great." I smiled thinking of how much she obsesses over his wolf.

"And what about you?" I could feel his eyes piercing my face

"What about me." I found the courage to finally look at him which I quickly regretted the sun peaked from my curtain hitting one side of his face and you could see the stubble that's grown there since I've last saw him his face was more carved and defined , his hair dropped messily around his head rather then his normal slick back hair and the sun in his eyes had me in a trance.

"Why do you speak as if this decision is only your wolves , like if what I did doesn't affect you?" He questioned shifting awkwardly I could feel the bed move and dip at times.

"Because it is her choice I a never wanted a mate." I said calmly keeping my composure when all I wanted to do it cry and stab him multiple times.

"Do you still not want one?"

"I mean, not because I suddenly like you but because every since I met you and you.....REJECTED me I feel like something Is always missing like that feeling you get when you know you don't have your phone but you still frantically search for it until its found that's how I feel every second of every day and it's NOT fair.

"Please don't cry." His eyes held his stare into mines and I didn't even notice the tears crowding my vision threatening to fall. I quickly wiped them away.

"Who's crying." I spoke sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I blamed everything on you being a hunter and me not It being able to trust you when in reality I just hate that you don't fear me like everyone else and that I have absolutely no idea how to treat a mate." Somehow during his speech his hand gripped mine and I felt like electricity  was soaring through my body.

"I know nothing of mates either but I know when you find one even if you hate the person , you don't reject them." I pulled my hand from under his and into my lap his face looked pained for maybe a split second and then it was back to his lock jaw and hooded eyes.

"Times up!" Annalise yelled walking into the room.

"Ana" I moaned sorta annoyed and anxious I don't want him to leave yet.

"No I said 20 minutes and it's been 30 consider yourself lucky , up buddy." She pointed to Aaric.

"Can you just wait a little while longer." His voice almost sounded like a plead.

"Mhmmm." Annalise pushed her hair back from out of her face angry.

"Come back tomorrow for you next 20 minute session." Annalise flashed a fake award winning smile.

"Annalise just wa-" my sentence getting cut off by a horn so loud it sent my ears ringing and agitated.

"What in the hell was that." Aaric stumbled to his feet holding his ears.

"War." Was all I replied with before I ran to the closet on the opposite side of my bed , it looked like a normal closet but it was were I kept all my bows and arrows , quivers and knifes , whips and anything else I used on past victims.

"Your not going out there." Aaric came up to me scanning through all the tools I had

"My grandfathers pack is being attacked and you think I'm staying in my room." I ended with a laugh whilst I slung my quiver to the side.

"I'm going now meet you outside." Annalise spoke with urgency while she ran out of my room taking off her clothes ready to shift.

"Okay but if its war, you should shift you'd be much better off shifting then wood and silver bows." Aaric spoke taking off his jacket

"What are you doing." I questioned staring at him with wide eyes

"I'm helping my mates pack." He smiled pleased with him self

"We don't need your help were the strongest pack out here." I gave him a duh look and he stared blankly

"Well maybe I just want to help now , shift kalessie." His accent with my name sounded so perfect I think my heart stopped then I realized what he told me to do.

"Uhhh Aaric." I loaded more bows in my quiver.

"What?" He questioned as his shirt came off.

My mouth hung open and I'm sure I've been blinded by the way his arms flexed and shined in the sun his muscled abs like cement itself.

"Admiring me now?" He questioned a smile concealed on his lips.

"I was looking out the uh window." I lied heading for the door.

"Kalessie we need to shift." He gripped my forearm spinning me to face him.

"Aaric..I-I've never shifted before" My face fell and I felt like everyone knows my deepest darkest secrets.

Not only am I his mate a KILLER of her own kind but A WEREWOLF WHO'D NEVER SHIFTED.

(Ohhhh fights and apologies, why do i feel like that's a song? Anyways do you guys like this chapter sorry I haven't been writing lately school has been kicking me so hard in the ass and the grading system sucks I miss one homework assignment and I get a c on one test and my grade is a automatic C yeah totally cool! Enough about my school rant don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT Anywhores)

deinde tempore usque ad me furoris ones ❤️
                                ☾

                                ☾