23.

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings :)
                               📖
"So how has everything been" my grandpas voice booms through the phone.

"Everything's been good , great actually" a bold face lie was my reply

"really alpha Aaric treating you like the princess you are?" I could practically hear the laugh coming from him for referring to me as a princess.

"Yeah he's great grandpa, totally....great" A tear finds it's way down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away.

"okay well the pack calls talk to you tomorrow." He sounds almost pained to hang up.

"okay bye."

"I love you Kalessie your grandmother does too."

"The feelings mutual." A smile spreads it's way across my chapped lips.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"who's there?" I question getting up I question talking I question moving.

"It's me" Lesion shouts from the other side

"Come back ever." I shout back and with that the squeaky door opens up Lesion on the other side with a bright smile and a protein shake.

"ready?" He beams walking over to the bed.

"I'm always ready to kick your ass" I smile climbing out of bed and slipping on my running shoes. I've been here for 4 months and lesion is the only person who has talked to me consistently well him and Aaric's sister but she's been on vacation for as long as I can remember.

"we'll see about that" He gives me one of his award winning smiles and we're headed outside.

"Should we run first?" I ask while he takes off his shirt. His abs glisten and sparkle as if he just stepped out of the shower, his muscles flex and veins sprouting out everywhere he is very in shape and he has the perfect skin tone its so olive like and he doesn't even tan his growing blonde hair curling at the tips due to his not grooming himself he is breath taking and i wonder if i was paired with the wrong brother.

"Yeah and then we'll work on some combat and shifting." He slides out the last part almost slipping past me.

"No no shifting we've been through this" I say angrily

"You're a werewolf whether you like it or not so you need to learn how to shift."

"How about we exchange that S with shooting , shooting practice" I try and change the subject

"you have the most spontaneous shot on the bow that you could hit an acorn out of a squirrels mouth and do no harm to the squirrel so no, no shooting practice shifting practice." He holds a stern stare into my eyes not giving up.

A smell catches my attention and my stomach turns my knees get weak and i feel as if i'm floating on air dizzily and that's when I know who's walking up that's when i know that Aaric's around but it's different there's no extra smell its just him his puppy dog isn't following him around.

"Glad to see that you're spending time with MY mate again." he spit his words at Lesion with hate and disrespect

"Glad to see that you can walk around on your own without Jalessa." Lesion replies with much more respect but the same amount of sarcasm.

"yeah well shes gone so no more worries about that, what are we doing?" he continues his sentence like he didn't just give the most amazing news

"Gone? what do you mean gone?" Lesion asks the question my wolf was howling out