33.

Aarics POV

"Aaric." Lesion whispered from above me as my eyes still remained closed.

"Aaric." He whispered again.

"I'm up , I'm up." I opened my eyes but still remained lying down with Kalessie on top of me she dug her face into the crook of my neck and sighed in pleasure.

"Mom and dad are coming today and we have pack stuff to take care of before they get here." Just saying that sentence his voice had become more distressed.

"Okay I'll come to the kitchen." I said with finality and he left towards the kitchen.

Now to remove her from me I peeled her fingers from her iron grip that held onto my shirt and once I'd remove them they'd find their way right back in it's place even in her sleep she was so stubborn the thought made a laugh come from me. Seeing removing her quietly wouldn't work I decided to just talk to her instead.

"Amica mea." I spoke softly to her sleeping figure getting a hum in response.

"I have to go really quick but I'll be back before you wake." My voice still soft trying not to wake her.

"No." She simply said as her hands gripped my shirt tighter.

"Little one I'll be back before you know it." I rubbed my thumb over her eyebrows that were knitting together in confusion. This time she didn't give an answer she just lay there I knew she could hear me.

"I have to use the restroom." I came up with a quick lie to release her hold on me and I felt a chuckle come from her sleeping form.

"Liar." She spoke but her grip became loose.

I peeled myself from her and scooped her up into my arms walking upstairs with her sleeping form stuck to me after placing her down in the bed and covering her forehead with kisses I went into to the bathroom to take a shower.

Putting on a white button up and slacks for now until my parent landed then id come home and put on a full suit how my dad always said an alpha should dress but I'm not that formal.

Walking back towards the bed to grab my watch that I always kept in my dresser Kalessie's hand gripped mine weakly.

"You better be back before I wake." Her voice held no place for argument as she let go I placed a kiss to her fingers as a smile spread across her face.

"I will little one." I whispered into the room from where I stood by the door and she was fast asleep again staying awake just to tell me that.

"Any day now." Lesions voice snapped my from my thoughts and I masked the face I have with her I covered it with my scrunched eyebrows and cold eyes that lit up for no one but her my lips pulled back into a thin line and my features had visually hardened.

"Ready?" I asked waking into the kitchen where he sat eating an apple that Kalessie had brought from the market.

"I was ready and hour ago." He smiled while tossing me one and he walked past me heading for the front door.

"What's happening for today?" I questioned already feeling myself growing tired.

"Well there been rogues stalking the borders there was even a small attack that they had planned our men took them down thanks to Jason our best warrior and his ability to think fast, but having you walk around down there to show them you watch the territory is necessary and we have a meeting with yellow stone one of your old friends the rest is just fillers until mom and dad get here." He spoke not skipping a beat not even taking in a breath of air.