21

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings :)

It's been an hour since everything happened in the forest I hear the door knob to the room jingle and I snap out of my day dream to see Aaric. Hes sweaty and his eyebrows are pulled together in a scowl I know he's holding back but still I don't say anything.

He rushes all around the room so fast my eyes could barely keep up with him; one second he's in the closet and a blink away he's now in the restroom. I here the water turn on for the shower and i relax a little, He's mad I know he's beyond mad he's fuming , pissed I'm surprised he hasn't wolfed out well let's not get ahead of ourselves I think to myself. Just as i finish my thoughts he's standing by the closet again fully dressed.

He's wearing blue jeans that makes everything stand out and ripple there a little tight but I don't complain , and with that a grey running sweater thrown over , its at least in the 90s.

"Do you think she's gonna live?" I ask the silence making me anxious and dizzy.

"Not my problem if she doesnt , not my problem is she does." Was all he replied with.

"You don't care? She could be anyone's daughter or mate maybe someone from your pack." Im standing now both of us on edge.

"If she was from my pack she would've called me for help , you don't even know if shes one of us she could be human did you stop to think about that when you decided to run and save someone; No you didn't you didn't think about anything you were defiant and if you were anyone else you'd be dead." He's standing inches away from my face , chest rising and falling rapidly , trying to control himself.

"Well just because she's human you let her die? What if it was me!" I scream back at him this conversation no longer a conversation but a test on who can yell the loudest and I'm losing big time.

"Well it wasn't" He pauses taking a step towards me his breath fanning over my face making it impossible for me to be mad- damned mate pull "but EVER defy me again and there will be consequences."

He turns away from my face walking towards the door my stubbornness to strong to not let me have the last word the last punch the last laugh.

"You're a real questionable alpha." I speak more to myself then to him but of course he's a werewolf for gods sake he heard me. Hes muscles tense up and there's a rumble in his chest; throaty and groggy PISSED before I can even register what to do his nails are piercing the side of my neck and a loud cry escapes my mouth.

I may not know much about being a mate but i do know about werewolves and I know if someone/anyone was a alpha you dont speak of their duties as alpha and how they run their pack unless you wanted to challenge them an I definitely don't want to challenge Aaric.

"What did you say to me." His grip getting tighter I felt like his nails were piercing through every tissue I had and it only got deeper screams of agony left my throat making it tight and sore. "I tried , I tried to compromise with you to let you get used to being here but this will not stand." His eyes fighting a battle between green and black my stomach turning to see who I'm gonna get.

He's green eyes won , Aaric I have Aaric they were there but slowly they got darker and darker.

Jabbing my elbow into his side his arm dropped in shock but seconds later he had my arms pinned behind my back and his nails back in my neck.

"Your hurting....m-" was all I managed to say

"This is what happens when you're defiant." A low rumble fell over me and we were walking he twisted the door knob walking towards the stairs trying to take a step and be compliant seeing my situation was only going to get worse of I fought failed one moment i was pined down barely ale to move the next I was pushed falling tumbling over my own feet my legs not being able to gain control; my mind not grasping what's happening , he pushed me down the stairs. The last step something snapped my head whipped back and for the first time in my life a howl left my mouth my teeth elongating and my body shaking fiercely and I'm shifting i pushed the thought in the deepest part of my mind and everything stopped my wolf whimpered and so did Aarics.

Seconds later the 3 guys and the doctor appeared they looked down at me then up at Aaric frightened and confusion evident on their face the doctor crouched down and lifting the side of my shirt , A growl was heard at the top of the stairs and he looked up Aaric standing over him. He was taller more lean but Aaric was stronger more masculine everything about him screamed masculinity and this is what's so stupid about the mate pull he just pushed me , threw me down a flight of steps but even then im still thinking about how hot and masculine he is.

"You broke her rib." A familiar voice yelled at Aaric but he didn't stop then Aaric's hand came back down on my neck willing me to stand up again.

"She's sleeping in the cells" Aarics stare icy cold , emotionless.

"Aaric" the doctors accent thick while he spoke his name. " you send her down there she could have internal bleeding , get and infection, get sick." the doctor now blocking the walkway to aarics path of the "cells".

"Lesion get out of my way." His eyes flashed black and with that lesion moved.

"don't be like dad my brother." Lesion stated before moved away looking at me with pitty aaric tensed up his breathing rugged and rushed then before.

"Dont compare me to our father!" Aaric growled a warning WAIT they're brothers?

and with that my eyes drifted shut and my limp body was being dragged to the cells so much for being a stubborn hero huh?

********************
(This chapter was kind of a filler so yeah I'm sorry if it sucks but hopefully great things coming soon happy flipping Friday I feel so loved iot invited to a party tomorrow and I don't have to sit in my room and not have a social life so hope you guys enjoyed don't forget to Comment & vote and leave a comment of you guys snapchat names I'd love to add you ❤️ Anywhores)