60.

"One more! One more big push!" Lesion instructed and for what felt like the thousandth time.

My grandma, Annalise, and Aaric's mom were the only ones allowed in the small sterile room the nurses thoroughly put together even with the short notice they had.

"Come on babes, one more time." Anna instructed her eyes gleaming with motivation as I squeezed the living fuck out of her hand.

I pushed with everything I had in my body till I felt my face get hot and my core strain.

Oh moon goddess, one child might be my limit.

My legs burned, my muscles ached, and I felt as if I just did the hardest cardio workout of life as I laid staring at the ceiling sending more silent prayers to the moon goddess.

Everyone fell silent as I heard the wailing cries of my child, my first child, my baby.

"You did it, you did it baby." My grandma spoke tears clinging to her tanned skin.

"I wanna see, I wanna see my baby." I practically cried out my emotions all over the place and my head spinning.

"Lesion is cleaning him up." My grandpa spoke with a illuminating smile as I replayed his sentence in my head.

"HIM?!" I screamed more tears falling from my eyes "we had a baby boy?" I question almost picturing the happiness in Aarics eyes and the taunting "I told you so's"

"You had a baby boy!" Annalise shouted wiping her tears with her long sleeve.

"Alpha, you cant go in ye-!" We heard the yell of a nurse before.

"Give me my fucking money!" Jameson shouted as he burst into the room his smile as wide as my grandpas.

"Calm down, I can literally see your head growing." Clara, Their mom spoke a permanent and genuine smile on her face that seemed to be stuck on every one of us.

"Give me my baby." I shouted happily the moment feeling super surreal.

Tightly swaddled and cleaned off my beautiful baby boy was placed in my arm.

I tried to hold it together but the second I looked at his cute little face the ugly crying began.

It felt insane to have a child that grew inside of me, fed off of me, and physically and mentally drained me, now inside of my arms.

The sudden cries about how I couldn't handle this, and how I wasn't ready to be a mom vanished the second I looked at him.

It finally felt like I had a purpose, like all the hardships, heartbreaks, arguments, and destruction Aaric and I caused one another paid off.

I'd go through it all over again if it meant having this child as the outcome.

His eyes were still closed so whose eye color he had remained a mystery but I could already tell he would be a spitting image of his father.

From the long and bushy eyebrows, tanned skin, and sharp; still developing facial features to the full set of short black wavy hair I knew who he was going to resemble, I also knew right then and there that this kid already had me wrapped around his finger.

"say cheese." Aaric's mom yelled and the biggest smile I could muster etched onto my face.

"perfect." she smiled as a silent tear dropped from her eye.

"THE MOTHERFUCKING PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" I heard the voice of Clara before I saw her and seconds later she emerged with a big blue gift bag and Klark, Mia, and Desiree in her tow.