13.

© All rights reserved to Lelaniiofwgktaa happy readings:)

Aaric's POV

It's been 3 weeks now and I can't function, sometimes I hear her and I think maybe she forgave me and she needed me as much as I needed her but it's all in my head.

I've never knew how much I wanted and needed a mate until I found one,she wasn't a horrible choice but she was a wolf hunter for Goodness sake I couldn't have that.

You didn't even try! My wolf snarled at me.

Please stop being angry at me. Ever since I let her walk out he's been raging and making me shift whenever he felt the need he'd run around the border of other packs just to cause trouble he needed the kills all the cells that held prisoners and rouges are completely dead.

"What are you doing." Lesion walked in my office disgust evident on his face.

"Work." I came off angrier then I intended.

"You know trying to distract yourself from her only works for a period of time." He smiled pleased that he knew what was eating me alive.

"Thanks dr.phil now get out." I gave him my alpha tone.

"Ha you know that doesn't work on me I'm your brother." Lesion smiled sitting down on the couch.

"Just stop talking." I told him continuing to type stuff up.

"How do you sit in here your office reeks of her." He waved his hand around fanning.

"Lesion-" my protest were cut off

"No you idiot , you haven't did anything alpha like since she left and I've been taking care of it now either you suck it up and deal with the fact that you rejected your mate or you go get her back besides sitting here pretending to do something." He shouted his words at me like bullets

"I can't deal with the fact that she's a hunter , how can I trust her!" I spoke to him neutrally not wanting to start anything between us.

"Yes you can, you cant deal with the fact that she's not submissive and bows her head at your every word." He finished off walking towards the doors and I realized he's right she's the only one who drives me insane to the point of wanting to rip out her throat but I miss her deeply

"Okay what if your right , what do you propose I do!" I shouted to him from my desk.

"Go try and get her back if I doesn't work at least you tried." He walked out of the door letting it shut behind him.

What are you waiting for! My wolf growled but I could tell he was excited.

You think we can trust her? I asked amazed by his connection to her wolf.

Something must've happened that made her that way and you could be the one to change that but you just proved to her that your an ass, her wolf will love me cause I'm not an ass but her human oh man that's all you I could see him laughing teeth showing and rolling around.

That's the most I've ever heard you talk I smiled closing my computer.

Kalessie's POV