Author's Note

Hey guys! Long time no see! I know it's been almost two months since my last update and I feel so awful about that. Everything going on in my personal life has kind of pushed this story to the back burner for awhile. I work in retail so this time of year has me working crazy hours and the only time I'm not working is when I have to attend to another very personal matter.

The other thing that I wanted to talk to you guys about is my next story after I finish HBBE. After a lot of thought, I've decided on doing a total rewrite of the first story I ever posted on Wattpad. The original was poorly written and executed. I still love my original idea for it so I'm redoing it. Any spare time I have has been dedicated to that. Because Im hoping to post the story cover and prologue sometime here soon. But I wouldn't expect any actual chapters to be up before I finish HBBE.

Ya'll have been so good to me these last couple of years and I know you'll always be there for me. I don't know when this story will conclude, but I will say that we are getting close to the end. I'm hoping to finish it before April or May of next year, but we'll see. In the meantime, I hope I can post my new story cover cause I'm really excited about it.

As always, so much love,
Cheyenne <3