Another Author's Note

Hey guys. It's been quite awhile since I wrote anything to you guys and I apologize for that. I also apologize for abandoning HBBE for so long. I never meant to go this long without an update, but this last year has been a bit of a train wreck for me. Lots of stuff going on, not all good.

I just turned 21 about a month ago, which is a pretty big deal here in the states where the drinking age is 21. I got promoted at work so now I work a full time position and I'm at work more than I'm at home. My nephew is approaching his 2nd birthday and babysitting him is a handful. I moved in with my boyfriend and we've been financially struggling to the point of sleeping in our cars before my parents let me stay with them.

What I'm trying to say is...that life is rough. It gets really rough, especially when you get out on your own. I've even set my music career aside, which is something I've always worked at relentlessly.

So I'm sorry if it takes me two years to finish this story. But I promised that I would, so I will. I write whenever I can, or whenever I have the energy. Honestly, it's just not a priority at the moment.

I'm not writing this as an excuse, or to get sympathy. I've made my choices that have gotten me to where I am, but I wanted to offer an explanation for why I just kind of disappeared. I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten, and I think of HBBE and all of you very often.

I will finish this book no matter what. So just bare with me a little longer.

So much love
         -Cheyenne