Hi, My Name Is ...

Hey everybody! My name is Blue Ivy Carter, daughter of Beyonce & Jay-Z. Wasn't that hard to guess, was it? Life is great as one would expect. I get basically everything I want, boys love me, I'm famous, always in the studio meeting new artists with my parents, and did I mention the fancy trips?

Well that's not really my life. Myself and my younger brother are really sheltered. Although my parents have a lot of money and can give us  whatever we want, that's their success. I'm just trying to find my own, but here I am currently living in the shadows. The bar is set so high to the point that I do not even want to be in the business anymore. Of course my parents would be proud if either my brother or I followed in their footsteps, but they've always left that option up to us. In the meantime, it's all about books and getting into college. Dad wouldn't have it any other way.

When it comes to music the only passion I have for it is writing. I guess that's a talent I inherited from the both of them. Other than that I'd rather just make my own magazine, or a movie, or, hell I don't know. Well, that's what my dad thinks I'm interested in. My mom, she knows dancing is my life. It's all I've ever really wanted to do. I remember when she would be on tour when I was younger, I'd get to practice all the choreography with her. My dad thinks he knows it all, but I think he's in denial more than anything.

I'm 16 years old starting my junior year in the fall, and that's my life in a nutshell. I want to find my own path and do what makes me happy. I mean I'm young and still have time to figure that out right? Yeah, ok. You never have time with parents like mine.