Boo'd Up

|Blue's POV|

Papi and I just finished, hell I don't know how many rounds we went. This boy just wouldn't stop. He had me crying out his name. He said he needed to get the attitude out of me once and for all. I'll let him think he did that. Let me stop, I'm not fucking with him, literally, no more. I get it.

"You good?" He asked as he nuzzled in my neck.

"No, my legs hurt thanks to you. I have a class tomorrow."

"That's your fault. I tried to warn you about that mouth of yours, but you kept that attitude going. I had to remind you who runs this."

"Runs what?"

He started laughing and let me go.

"Yo, let's go shower before yours start this shit again."

"I'm not starting anything. I'm just trying to figure out what you think you run."

"I don't think I run shit, I know I do. The way you laying in that bed right now with spaghetti legs shows I do."

Really? I couldn't help but laugh at this stupid ass.

"Well you go take a shower. I'll take one when you get out."

"Man, come on."

He came to my side of the bed and threw me over his shoulders taking me to the shower. That turned into another round before we actually cleaned ourselves. I'm tired, hungry, and in no position to be dancing tomorrow. Plus, I have to practice this new routine. Papi was kind enough to give me a massage, which helped a lot.

"Hope you learned your lesson," he said as we got on the elevator.

"Yeah, yeah."

As valet pulled his car up, I got in as he made his way to the drivers side.

"Can you take me to get food. Then I need to go practice this routine."

"Food then the studio, you got it."

I decided to call my brother to see what he was up to and make sure he got a ride from practice. Granted if he needed us he would've called, but I still have to check on him. He answered after a few rings.

Hey sis.

Hey wassup.

Look at you sounding cheery. I guess big bro gave you some act right.

Shawn Corey Carter Jr., don't talk to me like that.

Rihmeek looked over at me with concerned eyes. He's never heard me talk to my brother like that. I waved him off.

Damn sis, my bad. You really sound like mom.

What I do with my boyfriend is none of your damn business.

I felt Rihmeek rubbing my leg. I looked towards him and he mouthed to me, chill out.

Yo, you need to calm down. I was just joking with you. Damn, Blue.

My bad. I just don't need you in my business like that.

You make it seem like I don't come to you with my shit. We're not that far apart in age blue. But whatever, I'll respect your wishes. What'd you call for?

I called to make sure you were good. You home?

Nah, I'm at my friends house right now.