Who's The Boss Now

|Jay's POV|

I really, really cannot believe Blue right now. She's really gone too far this calls for a serious punishment. She'll crack Bey before she cracks me, but then again I have never seen Bey this mad at Blue. She needs to be dealt with and I think I have the perfect plan in mind. She wants to make adult decisions, she can do just that. Let's see how long she lasts.

I sat back on the couch to see Bey was sitting there bouncing her leg up and down trying to keep her cool.

"Babe, calm down," I said rubbing her back.

She cut her eyes at me and replied, "Calm down?! She not only took my car without permission knowing she doesn't have a license, but on top of that she got pulled over by the cops..."

I cut her off and added, "After I reported it stolen."

She shook her head and continued, "That's not the point. She was pulled over by the cops and she got a tattoo. A damn tattoo at 16 and I'm supposed to calm down? I don't think that's happening. I already gave her a punishment, but I'm still not letting her off that easy. Let's go. She needs to be dealt with."

Bey was about to storm off upstairs, but I pulled her back.

"Look, I have a better plan. Just trust me on this, but first I need you to calm down. You can't go in there ready to attack her. As much as you want to, you can't," I said.

"Fine, but if she says one smart thing, I'll be handling it," she responded.

I laughed and said, "She's too scared to get crazy right now. I bet she's somewhere hiding. Let's go."

I grabbed her hand and we walked upstairs to see that Blue was not in her room. I checked her closet not there. Bey walked over to her bathroom and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Blue, I'm going to count to one and you better be out that bathroom," Bey said trying to keep her cool.

Before Bey could even start counting Blue ran out and sat on her bed. I was already sitting in the chair.

"Mom, dad, I just want to apologize for my actions. I knew I was wrong," Blue said trying to plead her case.

"Oh I know you were wrong. I know that you know you were wrong. You must've lost your damn mind. Strike one, taking a car, my car, like we wouldn't find out. Strike two, driving without a license. Strike three, getting a tattoo after we told you no," Bey responded.

Blue put her head down and mumbled, "Mom, I didn't mean it."

"You meant to do it. Don't play that bullshit now. You knew exactly what you were doing. You figured you'd get a regular punishment, extra yelling, maybe a spanking, and it'd be over. Not this time. You want to make decisions right? You want to act like an adult and not listen. You got it," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"For the next two weeks you will be living as an adult. That means buying your own groceries, paying rent, finding a way to school. You want to live as an adult, fine," I answered.

She smirked and said, "Dad, that's easy."

"I bet it is. Do you have a job?" I questioned.

She perked up on her bed and replied, "Nope, but I have a Savings."

I nodded and said, "Great. Rent here is $1,500."

"Wait, what?" she asked standing up.

I shrugged and answered, "Don't worry that's just for 2 weeks. If it was a month it would be $3,000. We can make this a month if you'd like. I'm cutting you a deal here. I mean this is a mult-millon dollar home. Utilities are included. You will have to pay to get to school or wherever else you need to go, unless you can get someone to give you a ride. Your account has been frozen. All you have is 2,000 to your name. Wait I'm sorry, $500 because rent is being taken out. Use it wisely."

"You froze my account?!" she yelled.

I ignored her attitude and replied, "Damn right I did. Anything you wanna add babe?"

"No, I think you got it covered," Bey said with a smirk.

"Cool. Have a good night Blue," I said grabbing Bey's hand and leaving her bedroom.

"I think she just got off pretty easy," Bey said once we were in our bedrooms.

I laughed and replied, "Oh really. She doesn't have an alarm clock so Monday morning should be interesting. I don't care what time she wakes up tomorrow or Sunday to be honest. As for Monday, I'm not waking her up and neither are you. I already told Jr. to not wake her up either. She wants to be an adult fine. She has $500 in her account to last her for 2 weeks. Blue has a shopping problem that she gets from you. Maybe it'll last her, maybe it won't. She'll be fine. There's no other way to get through to her."

Bey shrugged and got in bed saying, "I guess. I still don't want her getting hurt."

"She's not going to get hurt. Trust me on this," I said heading to the shower.

Good luck Blue.