Losing Daddy's Trust

|North's POV|

Hey everyone. This is North West here, but everyone calls me Nori. Yeah I get a lot of flack about my name, but hey I didn't name myself. My parents are Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, for those who didn't know. I love my parents they just get on my nerves, a lot. My mom wants me to do fashion, hair, girly stuff. My dad on the other hand doesn't really care as long as I'm doing what makes me happy. My mom thinks I'm her mini me and in ways I am, but I'm 15. I want to hang win my friends and not worry about a career right now. I want to be a teenager.

Anyway, I'm back at the condo because I got an attitude with my mom and of course she told my dad. This why they get on my nerves. Every time I'm in trouble or give her attitude he's the first person she calls. There's a lot that can send my dad off on a tirade, but he's never been a fan of anyone disrespecting my mom. I'm not excluded.

I was in my room watching TV when I heard him yell my name. I walked into the living room and sat down waiting for the lecture. "North this", "North that", "Do you understand me", "Don't try me again". Same thing.

"Yes daddy," I said in a semi-baby voice as I sat on the couch.

He gave me a look and asked, "What happened with you and your mother today?"

I sucked my teeth and replied, "Nothing."

"Wanna try that again?" he said with a warning tone.

"She was talking about some appearance she had to do and wanted me to come with her and I told her I didn't want to. I don't want to be on TV. I don't want to be on a runway and I don't want to be in magazines. I mean you two are my parents. It's bad enough I'm bombarded by paparazzi while walking my dog. I just want to live life before starting a career. I'm 15, can I be a teenager?" I replied rather quickly.

My mom started clapping and said," Cute speech North. You want to be a teenager when it's convenient for you. Just last week you were saying we should stop treating you like a baby. Despite the typical teenage attitude from you, I am not for the disrespect from you and I'm tired of you talking back to me; especially in front of people.

You can feed that normal teenager crap to your father, but I see right through it. You're 15 and want to be treated as such then why are you always running with those 18 year olds back home. As soon as your father leaves you're ready to get out of the house. I wanted you to come with me and I invited Blue as well because I know right now you two want to stay behind the scenes and that's fine. I'm just giving you two a taste of the industry for whenever you decide to start your career. So keep feeding your father all that crap. I honestly don't want to hear it. As for being a normal teenager? Sweetie, you'll never be that."

Damn she just called me out and by the look on my dads face I can tell he's pissed. I mean yeah she was right about everything, but still. Here comes crazy Kanye.

"Is all that true North?" he asked in a low tone.

I sat there quietly.

"Is all of what your mother just said true?" he asked again slightly raising his voice.

I nodded my head.

"What fucking 18 year olds are you hanging out with? Have you lost your damn mind? You're 15 North!" he yelled.

"I'm not running behind 18 year olds. Those are just guys from my school. I do go to school with 18 year olds and it's never just guys. I just knew if told you, you would freak," I said yelling back at him.

He glared at me before continuing on his tirade, "First off watch who you're raising your voice at. You're damn right I would be pissed. My 15 year old daughter is acting like a fast ass and running with some 18 year olds. Are you having sex?"

"No! Why would you say something like that about me," I screamed trying to defend myself yet I was trying not to cry.

He ignored my screams and asked, "So, how often do you see them? Have you been with them every time you say you're going out? Is that all you do is hang around boys looking thirsty and shit?"

I yelled at him again, "No dad. They're just my friends!"

He sighed and said, "North, this is my last time telling you to watch your tone when speaking to me. You know what, right now I don't even wanna look at you. Go to your damn room."

I got up and said, "You always do that. You always avoid the conversation. I'm not fast and why would you say something like that? Mom, how could you let him say that? Yes I have friends that are older than me and yeah some of them happen to be guys, but that doesn't mean I'm having sex with them. Why would you even accuse me of that?"

"You heard what your father said," my mom added.

I sucked my teeth and replied, "I really don't care. You just let him talk about me like that and said nothing."

My dad looked at me as if I lost my mind and was about to approach me when my mom stepped in.

"Kim, move out the way. She wants to talk crazy then let her talk crazy to me face to face and see what happens," my dad said as he was about to move my mother to the side.

She looked at him with pleading eyes and said, "Kanye, we're not doing this right now."

"We're not, but I will. She's not going to talk to me or you like that and get away with it," my dad replied as he stared at me.

"Kanye! Look we will finish discussing this tomorrow. As of right now this conversation is over. North, go to your room now like your father told you to," my mom said.

I went to my room slammed the door, locked it, and grabbed my overnight bag. I was getting the hell out of here. My dad has never talked to me like that and my mom let him do it. I'm so over this right now.

I waited until they were in their room. They remained in the living room for a bit of arguing, then whispering; same bullshit. I left not really caring if they heard me or not. I called for a car that picked me up down the block from the condo. I was going to go be with Blue. I had nowhere else to go.