The Weekend

|Blue's POV|

It's the weekend before school starts and my parents have decided to let my brother and I stay home while they go to Florida. Great right? I know. We couldn't believe it. We thought uncle Ty would be watching us, but he would be flying to Cali Saturday, so he would be gone this weekend too.

Surprised my parents left us alone? Yeah right. And the 'babysitter' for the weekend goes to, drumroll please, Juelz! Yup, Juelz, my auntie Solo's son. He's older than me by about 8 years. He's super chill so I know this weekend is going to be fun.

It's Saturday and my parents are supposed to be coming back sometime tomorrow. Then Monday is Labor Day and we're back in school Wednesday. Yippie.

We didn't do much yesterday because I had dance practice and Jr. had basketball practice. We're both free today so Juelz said he'd take us wherever we wanted to go. I say we go away for the rest of the weekend, but I doubt that'll happen.

"What y'all wanna do today?" Juelz asked playing with his phone.

"I mean we can just go out somewhere and chill. I don't feel like being in the house all day. Mom and dad ain't here so let's go do something," Jr. suggested.

"I want a tattoo," I blurted out.

"Blue, I said let's go do something. Not, let's go do something that will get us killed," Jr. replied.

Juelz shook his head and said, "Yeah, that's not gonna happen. You will not be getting a tattoo on my watch. Uncle Jay will have my head. Then aunt Bey. Can't forget my mom and then grandma. Nah, hell no. You good"

"Oh come on. Only you two will know. I'll get it in a place where no one will see it," I said pleading.

"Blue, you're crazy man," Jr. replied laughing.

"Look you can get a tattoo another time. As for this weekend, the answer is no, hell no. Don't make me call your dad. He'll be back here in no time ready to whoop your ass," Juelz said with a smirk on his face.

Damn I couldn't believe Juelz would turn on me like that. Is everybody afraid of my dad? Let me stop. That man scares the hell out of me too.

"Alright fine. What we gonna do though?" I asked.

Juelz answered, "Well I was thinking maybe we could go on a little trip today and come back tomorrow and pick your parents up from the airport."

"So I can't get a tattoo, but you're taking us on a trip?" I replied with attitude.

Juelz cut his eyes at me and said, "Hey they left me in charge so why not?"

"I'm down," Jr. said.

"Aight let's roll. Don't worry about taking clothes, we'll shop when we get to our destination," Juelz said.

I went upstairs and got my purse and Jr. just grabbed his bookbag with his camera. Another fun fact about my brother, he swears he's a photographer. His pictures are pretty dope though. We headed out and got to my dad's private jet. Yes he has two. My mom actually bought him one for his birthday one year. He let's Juelz take it whenever, but now that I think about it, Juelz usually asks before taking it. Oh well, let's get out of here.

"So where are we off to?" I asked.

"Puerto Rico," Juelz replied with a smile.

I laid back in the chair as the plane took off. We got there in no time. We headed to a few stores to get some clothes and I bought a shit load of bikinis. I couldn't just choose one, they were all so cute. We got to the little resort where we ate, chilled on the beach, and then headed back Sunday morning. When we got back my parents were home. Oh shit, this was not supposed to happen. Hopefully they won't be too upset.

"Hey uncle Jay. Hey aunt Bey," Juelz said casually.

Jr. and I just waved at them hoping we wouldn't be in trouble. By the looks on my parents' faces, I really couldn't tell.

"Where y'all been?" my dad asked.

"We were just hanging out," Juelz replied.

My dad pointed to the couch and said, "Sit down."

We all sat down and my father threw a tabloid magazine on the table.

"So Juelz, tell me why I had to find out from a damn magazine that my two minor children were in Puerto Rico," my dad asked not sounding too happy.

"Uncle Jay, it wasn't even like that. We just went for the night and got back in ample enough time to get you guys from the airport, but I see you beat us home. The pictures are nothing crazy. I watched them like you asked me to. They were bored and it was really nothing to do over here so I took them somewhere. We took your jet which you told me I have permission to use," Juelz replied.

"That's not the point Juelz. We need to know where they are at all times. What if something happened to the plane? We love that you love to spend time with them, but you know to ask us first. You know better Daniel," my mom said.

Yeah my mom was upset. No one called Juelz by his name so I knew she was mad. He doesn't like being called by his name. The look on his face right now.

Juelz groaned and said, "I'm pretty sure you can keep tabs on them easily aunt Bey. They were with me, they're home, they're good. I don't see the big deal."

I could not believe Juelz was talking to my parents like this. No screw that. I can't believe he just talked to my mom like that. He got smart with my mom! Oh man, he's about to die.

"Remember who you're talking to," my dad said in a warning tone.

My mom chuckled and said, "Oh he wasn't disrespecting me. I know that for a fact. Grown or not Juelz, watch how you speak to me. I know your mother wouldn't like to hear about you getting an attitude with me."

"Next time you want to take them somewhere we need to be informed, period. Got it?" my dad added.

"Yeah, I got you uncle Jay," Juelz said getting up and heading to the door.

"Is there a problem?" my dad asked standing in his way.

"No sir," Juelz replied.

My dad nodded and said, "I thought not. You're free to go."

My dad swears he's a thug. Forever bossing someone around. Juelz said bye and was out the door.

"So did you guys have fun?" my mom asked.

"Yeah we did. Just lounged out and I took pictures. This one over here bought a suitcase worth of clothes. We had fun though," Jr. said.

I hit his arm and said, "Oh shut up. You went and bought that lens dad told you no about."

"Listen. I'm glad y'all had fun, but all this excessive spending needs to stop. Just because the money is there does not mean you have to buy something everywhere you go. You have enough damn clothes Blue. As for you Jr., I already told you no more camera stuff. This summer alone you've spent about 5 grand," my dad said.

"Dad the lens was cheaper there then it was here. Sorry," Jr. replied.

My dad shook his head and added, "I still told you no. School is back in session as of Wednesday and so are your spending limits.You get one grand a month and that's way more than what you need. The purpose of the money is for you to save and do something productive with it, not just shop just because it's there. If it becomes a bigger problem I'll lower it. Spend your money wisely."

He got up and went upstairs. Mom headed to the kitchen. I decided to follow her.

"Is grandma coming over?" I asked sitting down at the table.

My mom nodded and answered, "She will tomorrow. We're having a cookout. Ye, Kim, and North are coming too."

"Any plans for today? I'm bored," I said.

"I need to run a few errands. You can come if you want. I'm pretty sure your dad is hanging out with your brother today," she replied.

I smiled and said, "Ok, let me go change."

I went upstairs to my room and got dressed in a dress with some converse and tied a flannel around my waist. I wasn't sure what kind of errands these were so I just kept it simple. I headed back downstairs and was off to spend the day with mommy dearest. I knew we'd end up shopping. Ha, we always do.