Father Daughter Talk

|Blue's POV|

I headed back home without Nori because she got an attitude with her mom while we were out and now has to deal with uncle Ye. Hopefully everything goes ok with that because Uncle Ye and Aunt Kim are supposed to be heading back to Cali in a couple days. If Nori doesn't straighten up her act she'll be going back with them. Fingers crossed for that not happening.

I walked in and headed to the kitchen to check to see if my mom made me a plate. I checked the microwave, nothing. I checked the oven, BINGO. I grabbed my plate and popped in the microwave. I took the plate she made for Nori and put it in the fridge. As I sat down to eat my dad walked in.

"Hey baby girl. When'd you get here?" he asked sitting across from me.

"Just got here," I replied.

He looked around before asking, "Where's Nori?"

I shrugged and replied, "She got an attitude with auntie Kim and uncle Ye said she had to go back to the Condo."

"I guess that's what Ye got a call about. You and I need to talk," he said looking at me seriously.

"Look dad, I'm sorry for hanging up on you. That was disrespectful on my part and it won't happen again," I said quickly.

He nodded and replied, "Oh I know it won't. I just wanted to tell you that I know I'm hard on you, but I have my reasons. I see that you're excelling in school and I'm very proud of your achievements. I just don't want you to lose focus."

"I know you're proud dad. You give me a grand for every A on my report card. Don't worry I save some of it," I said with a smirk.

He laughed and I put my plate in the sink. He motioned for me to sit back at the table.

"I don't want to be as hard as I am on you. I mean well, yeah I do, but I have good intentions behind it. As for your tutoring classes I've called your tutor and told her that you'll need her in the fall," he added.

"I'm free the rest of the summer?" I asked excitedly.

He shook his head and replied, "Not quite. Your mother has enrolled you in some dance classes. They're Tuesdays and Thursdays just to see how you like it. If you're interested in doing some more writing, I'm free to go to the studio Wednesdays.

"I like this. What about homeschooling?" I asked.

"Now that is still a no. You were the one that asked to go there and that's where you're gonna stay. No compromise on that one baby girl Like I told you earlier, that conversation is over," he said getting up and kissing my forehead.

I grabbed a bottle of water and headed to my room. I put a movie on to pass the time.