In My Bag

|Blue's POV|

I arrived at my first destination which was a choreo video shoot with the infamous Christ Grant. I've been wanting to link up with him since the Formation tour. He has his song 'Wrist Watch' out and the breakdown choreo is super dope and I want in. Our schedules just happened to match up for this week that I'm in the city.

We pulled up to the location and Rihmeek came around and opened my door. He grabbed my bag for me and we headed inside. He said wassup to Chris and the crew and went off to the side. He loved seeing what I do so he wouldn't be off to the side with his headphones in. More and likely he'd be recording so he could gas me up later.

I went to hair and makeup, which didn't take long. I already had my fit and I prefer my makeup to be natural. I had practiced the choreo so this should only take about a few takes, if that.

After the first take, Chris hit playback. I had nailed it on the first go. We did it a couple more times just to make it better and to add little bits here and there. Within a couple hours we were done and it would be hitting the Gram that night. I went back and changed my outfit. Time for me to head to practices for my show.

I walked back to see Rihmeek patiently waiting

I walked back to see Rihmeek patiently waiting. Once he saw me he stood up and grabbed my ass right away.

"Damn babe. The shit I wanna do to you right here, right now," he said as he started kissing on my neck.

I pushed him off me, "Boy these people don't need to see a show. Let's go, I have a rehearsal to get to."

He watched me walk away and whistled as he followed behind. A whole mess I tell you. We got to the car, he let me in, and off to the next destination we went. We pulled up the venue of the show and once I was in, I greeted my crew and we got right to work.

The last song I practiced was Ye's 'All Mine' with my boy DeShawn. This was choreo Rihmeek hadn't seen yet.

Once the song was over, we ran through it a few more times. As I went into the dance the third time Rihmeek stepped outside. Once we were finished I gave Deshawn a hug and thanked him for coming. By this time Papi came back in and gave DeShawn a pound while the crew packed up to leave.

I went to get my stuff and Papi came up behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"That should be me out there with you," he said.

"That could be us, but you can't dance," I laughed patting his cheek and heading outside.

I felt gross and wanted to go get freshened up.

"You wanna come back to my place or go home?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Your place is closer so we can go there. I have clothes with me. I just want to hurry up and shower."

He pulled off and we arrived to his place within minutes. Once inside I went straight to the shower and got changed. I went out to his balcony and stared out at the sights. He came out and asked me to pose for him.

We sat out on the balcony for a little bit just chopping it up. I checked my Apple Watch and decided I should head home. I went to get my phone and saw that my Insta was blowing up. I clicked on the notification and saw the picture. Oh boy, I'm gonna hear about this when I get home.

"You like the pic," Papi asked me kissing my cheek

I smiled. I couldn't lie, it was dope.

"Yeah, babe. Send it to me please."

He nodded, sent it to me and made sure I had everything before we headed out. He asked me if I wanted to grab something to eat, but I declined. I know my grandma cooked. Once we got back to my house, I asked if he wanted to come in. He quickly shook his head.

"Nah, I know your parents saw that pic. I'll hit you later."

I laughed at him.

"Whatever punk. They'll find you if they really want to.

He walked me to the door and kissed me before I headed inside. I watched him pull off and headed to the living room to see my parents and the twins.

"Hey mommy and daddy."

They smiled once they saw me, well my mom did. My dad had this look on his face. A look that was never good.

"Come here," he said looking down at his phone.

I walked in and sat down. He showed me the picture and my mom took the phone from me.

"Look at you, look at you," she said.

My dad took the phone from her and fixed me with his infamous glare.

"That's what you were doing while you was with that nigga?" he asked.

Oh boy, here we go.

I stood up and said, "Dad. Rihmeek is my boyfriend. We established this. I'm not doing anything crazy with him nor anything to disrespect myself or this family. I took a picture on his balcony. Okay, I'm showing a little skin. It's harmless daddy. It's just a picture."

He stood up and replied, "Watch yourself Blue. That's all I'm going to say. Watch yourself."

As he walked out the room, my mom patted next to her for me to sit down. I did and she put my hand in hers.

"You know how he is," she said.

I nodded, "Was it really that bad?"

"Not at all baby. Not at all. I will say, make sure you know what Mr. Rihmeek is posting before he posts it not after, okay?"

I had to agree with that. I'll flag his ass next time. I knew what my mom was saying and I knew where my dad was coming from. He wants be to be mindful of not just my image, but my heart.

Today's been a long day. My dad came back in saying he ordered and we just chilled out watching TV until the food arrived.