Heavy Burden

|Blue's POV|

I took the long way home simply because I didn't feel like dealing with any of the shit I was about to walk in to. Once I took my phone off airplane mode; the texts started flooding in. Another one from Papi asking me if I was good. A few from my dad, but most were from my mom. The texts went from angry to concerned to pissed. The last text she sent:

Your ass is mine once you walk through this door.

Pulling up to the house, I saw my dad outside on the phone. Once he saw me, he ended the call and came my way.

"Hey dad."

"Where were you?"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. In return I got popped upside my head.

"Watch that shit Blue. Where the hell were you?"

"I was with Egypt. Look, I'm tired and I just need to lay down for a bit. Can I talk to you and mom later?"

He started laughing. Nothing I said was funny.

"You think you gon walk past your mother and her not say anything. By all means, be my guest."

Once he moved to the side, I headed in the house and my mom was right there waiting for me.

"Well, look who decided to come back home."

"Mommy, I'm sorry I wasn't responding to any of you. I had something I needed to handle, alone. I promise I will explain everything. Please just let me have a minute to myself."

She studied my face and simply nodded. I took that as my cue to head to my room. Once the door was closed, I locked it, turned up the music, and cried my eyes out. Hopefully the music would drown out my sobs.

|Beyoncé's POV|

As Blue headed up the stairs, Jay came back in. He saw the look on my face and looked from the stairs back to me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing. She told me she would explain. She just needed some time to herself. I really hope this has nothing to do with Cameron, but you and I both know it does."

"Yeah, I just got off the phone with Egypt. He's not snitching on their whereabouts. We'll just have to wait for her to come to us."

He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom. Blue had music blasting so I knew she was in a mood. The twins were content at the moment and honestly, music blasting or not, it wouldn't phase them anyway.

I felt like I was waiting for hours for Blue to talk to us. I could see her puffy eyes so I knew she was crying.

"Mom, dad, we need to talk."

"Come on in Lefty."

She moved further into our room and sat at the end of the bed.

"I went and saw Cameron. That's where I was and why I put my phone on airplane mode. Egypt came with me. I knew you guys wouldn't approve of me going so I brought someone with me. Who better than Egypt?"

Jay cut in, "You damn right we wouldn't. All that shit he's done to you Blue..."

"Exactly dad! He did it to me! Not you, not mom. Me! He hurt me! You know all this time his delusional self kept bothering me because you broke things off and I didn't. He thought we broke up because of you."