Chill Out

It's been a few weeks since I had my first panic attack

It's been a few weeks since I had my first panic attack. I've been fine since and I've taken up daily yoga. It's actually something that my mom and I have been doing together. Once I'm cleared by my doctor, my auntie Kelly wants me in the gym with her. That's a whole other workout I'm not ready for just yet.

Not being able to dance has been a challenge. My day to day has slowed down a lot. Papi is still on the East Coast finishing up his semester and flies out every weekend to see me. I miss him a lot but talking to each other everyday helps. I would love to go on a Baecation once I'm 100%. We'll see if my parents will go for that. Hov and Bey always have the final say.

Here I am going through social media, laying in bed, when I heard a knock on my door. I looked up to see it was Papi.

"Babyyyy," I yelled jumping into his arms.

He held me tight and I nuzzled in his neck.

"Wassup ma. Before you ask, your mom told me I could come up here and get you. Let's go though cause I don't want no problems with ya pops."

I couldn't help but laugh. Trust me, no one wanted those problems.

We headed downstairs and I went straight to the kitchen, hungry as always. I decided to make a salad, Papi said he had already eaten, so he just kept me company.

"So I was thinking," I said sitting across from him.

He rolled his eyes and started laughing. I'm not that bad.

"Thinking about what babe?" he asked giving me his full attention.

"Well, I'd have to talk to my parents about it, but would you be interested in going on a vacation once the semester is over?" I countered.

"Just the two of us?" he questioned.

I nodded, taking a bite of my salad.

"Nothing too crazy, just a little getaway," I responded.

"You know I'm down baby. I'll have to talk to my pops about it, but with school out the way, I don't see him having a problem with it. I mean, he gon ask what ya parents think."

I finished up my salad and headed into the living room where my parents were.

"Hey mommy and daddy," I said throwing myself on the both of them.

"What do you want Lefty?" my dad asked trying to push me off. Hey, I'm not that heavy.

"Daddy, why you think I want something?" I whined.

He rolled his eyes at me and fixed me with his infamous glare.

"Rihmeek, you don't have to stand at the door. My parents don't bite," I said.

He chuckled and walked in. He dapped up my dad and sat on the nearby couch.

"So what's up Blue Blue?" mommy asked.