That's What We On

|Blue's POV|

I woke up to someone shaking me. Opening my eyes, I saw it was my dumb ass brother.

"What do you want Jr.," I groaned turning to the other side trying to get away from him.

"Come on Blue, please get up. I need to get to practice and mom and dad left."

"That sounds like a personal problem. Call an Uber."

"I would, but mom and dad locked me out of the account."

"What?"

"Look, we got into it when I came back. Dad told me he'd leave me to do whatever I wanted. I didn't expect him to lock me out of shit. They even suspended my phone. I'm only able to do shit on WiFi. The fuck they on Blue?"

"The real question is what the fuck you on. What did you think was going to happen?"

Getting out of bed, I went to my bathroom and closed the door, leaving him there. Serves him right. My parents did the same thing to me when I got my tattoo. I had someone to help me out. That's one thing Cameron did right in the time we spent together.

"You gonna help me or not?" he asked, banging on my bathroom door.

I swung it open and pushed him.

"Don't be banging on my door like that. Why don't you call Rihmeek, you know your bro, and see if he's still in town."

He rolled his eyes at me.

"That's your man. Last time I checked, y'all was good. Didn't you just see him?"

"You called him when you got in that fight with Cameron. Why can't you call him now?"

"Yo, Blue, on everything, you really starting to piss me the fuck off."

"Yo, Jr., on everything, you need to get the fuck out my room. I was gonna call you an Uber, but between you banging on my door and cursing at me, boy bye."

I moved into my closet.

"Fuck You!"

"Right back at you!"

He slammed my door and I finished getting ready for the day. I heard my phone ringing and saw it was Papi calling.

"Hey babe."

"Wassup. I got a call from your brother. What you do to that boy?"

He started laughing. I mean, dying laughing.

"Oh shut up. He got in trouble with my parents. They basically cut him off. They did it to me once. Trust me, you don't want to get on my dads bad side. My mom rolls with the punches. It's their whole, united front bullshit. Anyway, he's stuck here at the house. He can't call an Uber and his phone only works on WiFi, so he's shit out of luck."

"Damn. He just called me asking if I was in town. I'm about to pick him up and drop him off. Then you and I are going to talk."

"Who said I was leaving the house today?"

"Blue, don't start. We need to talk. I haven't really chilled with you since I came to town. You told me you got in trouble the night we got into it, I get that. The day I came by to see you, you had to go to the studio and asked me to take you home after that. I've respected your wishes, I've given you space. I'm only in town for a couple more days and I want to see you."

"Well, if you ask nicely, I might grant your wish."

I heard him sigh and a car door slam.