Never Have I Ever Until Now

|Blue's POV|

So school has been going pretty good. My dad kept to his word and cut down on the tutoring sessions. In the meantime, I've been busting my butt at school to make sure that he does not add anymore. Dance practices have been going well and we have a showcase right before Thanksgiving, so I've been pretty busy. As for Cameron, he's such a sweetheart. I guess you can say we are sort of on the verge of dating. I'm pretty busy and don't have time for a relationship right now, but he's a great friend.

North is coming to town for a couple days since she has a break from school and her mom has meetings over here. This is great since this is one of my only free weekends. We're going to hang out and have some much needed fun.

For those that wonder what North is up to. She's been just as busy with school, but really getting into fashion more. I guess she gets that from Aunt Kim. She's been following her mother and aunts around, when school permits, with plans for the Dash stores. I guess we're both coming into our own.

It's Friday and mom told me I didn't have to go to school today since auntie Kim's and North's flight was coming in. I got up and put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went to the gym to do my morning workout. After that, I showered and got put on a dress and boots and headed downstairs.

"Good Morning," I said with a smile.

"Morning," they replied.

I sat down at the table and my mom passed me a plate. Jr. came downstairs in basketball shorts and a tee. If you ever came to my house, you'd always find my brother in basketball shorts.

"Don't get used to missing school," my dad said killing the vibe as always.

Jr. and I just looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Yeah dad, we know. What are you and mom doing today?" I asked.

"I have to run some errands and then I'll be back here," my mom said.

"I'm working from home today," my dad added.

I nodded my head and finished my breakfast. I was in the living room when the doorbell rang. I jumped up and opened it to see auntie Kim, North, and uncle Ye. I sure didn't know he was coming.

We all hugged and they came in and sat down. We talked for a few minutes with then mom went off with aunt Kim and uncle Ye went to my dad's office. It was just me and North. We looked at each other and I was about to call for a driver then I saw the keys to my mom's BMW. I I grabbed them and headed out wit North As for my license? I get it in January. Don't worry, I'll drive careful. I do have a permit.

We went to the mall and bought stuff. We were trying to do as much as we could before our parents noticed we were gone.

"Come get a tattoo with me," I said excitedly.

Nori looked at me like I was crazy and said, "What?! Blue, you can't be serious right now. Our parents will kill us. I mean we're already dead for you taking your moms car, but this will have us murdered."

"Come on. We'll get it in a place that only we know about. Come on, please," I said pleading.

North cut her eyes at me, but I knew she had given in.

"Alright fine. Nothing big, I pick the place, and if, no when I die you're dying with me," she replied.

"You got it," I said with a smirk.

We drove to the tattoo parlor that Egypt always goes to. I just hope he's not there. I parked in the lot making sure the car was safe and we got out and walked in. I knew all the people because like I said Egypt comes here all the time. I walked to Egypt's tattoo guy, Big Ed.

"Hey Big Ed," I said dragging Nori as I walked over to him.

"Hey Blue. What brings you by?" he asked with a smile.

"My cousin and I would like to get a tattoo," I answered, returning the smile.

"Do your parents know about this?" he asked

"Not really, but we're only going to get something small."

"I don't know Blue," he replied sounding unsure.

"Come on please. We won't tell anybody where we got it from. Please," I said basically begging.

He sighed and replied, "Alright come on."

We walked to the back room and we picked out our tattoo, an infinity sign that said 'faith' and decided to get it on our hips. This way our parents wouldn't see it and even when we wore bathing suits you still couldn't see it. We were out of there in about an hour and I loved my tattoo. Shoot, I can't wait to get another one.

"See that wasn't so bad," I said to Nori.

"You're lucky I love you Blue. My parents are going to kill me when they find out," she replied.

Auntie Kim was totally against tattoos. North was nothing like her mother though when it came to being spontaneous. She had a I don't care attitude like Uncle Ye. She was the perfect combination of both of them though, looks & personality wise.

We headed to go get some food and I'm surprised no one had called us yet. I texted Jr. to see wassup. He texted me back that dad & uncle Ye were in the office all day and that mom and aunt Kim hadn't got back yet. We got our food to go and headed back to the house.

I was only 10 minutes away from home when I heard police sirens. I slowed up thinking they would go around me, but instead they trailed me. I pulled over and they asked for my license and registration. Fuck my life right now.