With The Shits

|Blue's POV|

I'm back from vacay and I'm more refreshed than ever. Papi and I are doing fine. We see each other as much as we can, but with the semester winding down, we're both pretty busy. I woke up, got dressed, and was about to head downstairs when I heard yelling coming from my brothers room. It was my mom's voice. Me being nosey, I went towards the door and my mom was yelling at him about his grades and how now was not the time to act dumb since he has so much on the line.

Soon I heard my brother say something to my mom that I wouldn't dare to even say.

"Mom, it's too early for all this shit. Get the fuck off my back, I got this."

Shawn Corey Carter Jr. is a dead man. If my mom doesn't kill him, I know my dad will.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in his room right now. A quiet Beyonce was never a good thing. I guess ole dumb ass realized snag he said.

"M-mom, I didn't mean that."

"Get out," she said in a low voice.

"Mom, this is my room."

She replied, "No, it's mine. You want to talk to me any kind of way, get out, I'm not even going to put my hands on you because if I do, the cops will be at my door locking my ass up for murder. Get the fuck out my house Shawn! Find somewhere else to go where you think you can do whatever the hell you want cause it damn sure won't be here."

I heard her footsteps coming to the door and I went back to mine. Wherever my brother goes, once my dad gets to him it's a wrap. I snuck into his room to see he had a bag packed and was really about to leave.

"Yo, where are you going?"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "I know you heard that shit. She told me to get out, so I'm granting her wish. You've done plenty of shit, but I'm the one that's getting kicked out."

"First off, this don't have shit to do with me. For whatever reason you thought it was okay to fix mouth and talk to mom like that. I didn't even curse at dad and he whooped my ass. Fuck you think he gon do to you?"

He grabbed his bag and brushed past me.

"I won't be around to find out."

Just like that he was down the stairs and out the door. I went to my parents room and my mom wasn't there. I don't know where the hell my dad is. I checked the twins room and there my mom was playing with the twins.

"Mommy..."

She looked up at me with sad eyes but I could see the flame in there. She was pissed.

"Morning baby, can you do me a favor and watch the twins for me for a little bit."

I just nodded and went to take her spot on the floor.

"Where's dad?"

"He's on a flight back now. I'm going to pick him up and then we have something to handle."

I just nodded and she left out. Next I saw her as she walked in the room to kiss the twins goodbye. From her attire, I knew she was about to fuck some shit up. Throw her partner in crime into the mix, Hov and Bey were always with the shits.

 Throw her partner in crime into the mix, Hov and Bey were always with the shits