Sibling Rivalry

|Blue's POV|

I ended up falling asleep in my parents room. I woke up to my mom singing from her closet. My dad was nowhere in sight. I assume he's somewhere with the twins. Just as I was about to get out of bed, my mom appeared. This woman is so gorgeous no matter what she wears. My mama is forever a baddie.

"Morning baby. Your dad and I have an appointment to take the twins to. What do you have planned for the day?"

"Other than my morning routine which I'm in desperate need of, I'm meeting with Rihmeek."

I watched as her eyes dropped as I said his name.

"I know how open you two are in your relationship."

"Yeah...."

"I just don't want him going after Cameron like he did the first time."

"How do you know about that?"

"I know more than you and your brother think I do. I'll see you later. Call me if you need me. If I'm not back by the time you leave..."

"I know send you a text."

She gave me a kiss on my forehead and left the room. Heading back to my own, I decided to take things slow this morning. I did the basics, changed into shorts and a bra, and got in my bed. I was mid episode a rerun of Law & Order when my phone went off. Of course it was FaceTime call from Papi.

Hey babe.

Wassup beautiful. I just landed. You want me to come pick you up before I go to my spot or you wanna hang out later?

I'm not even dressed and I'm in bed watching TV. Just not feeling it today.

I heard about what happened yesterday. You good?

Wait, how do you know what happened? What are you talking about?

Babe, chill out. I talked to your brother yesterday and he told me he got into it with ole dude. Why you think I got on the first flight out to make sure you good?

I didn't say anything. I just hung up the phone. Really? I can't even have my little brother keep his mouth shut. My phone kept going off. I knew putting it on airplane mode would piss off my parents so I blocked his number for the time being. Am I overreacting? Yeah, so what. I went to Papi's room to see he was still asleep. I filled up a cup of water and dumped it on his head. He jumped up.

"Yo, what the fuck Blue?"

"Why you running your mouth to Rihmeek?"

"What?"

"Don't fucking play dumb."

Finally the lightbulb went off in his head.

"You talking about that shit from yesterday? He called me and we were chopping it up. That situation came up. It didn't just involve you, I'm the one that fought. That doesn't give you no reason to dump water on me. Lucky I didn't punch you."

"Right, I wish you would. I'll call daddy so fast and he'll whoop yo ass."

"I see it as self defense because you dumped water on me and I wasn't coherent when I started swinging. I mean, you don't wake people up out they sleep like that."

"I'm telling daddy."

He started laughing.

"Do what you feel. I didn't touch you. You gonna call him off some hypothetical shit? Man, are you on your period or some shit?"

I picked up a pillow and chucked it at his head. That just made him laugh harder.

"Don't be running to Rihmeek telling him shit that concerns me. Got it?"

"Whatever. Close my door on your way out."

I ignored him and I heard him mumble "bitch" as he closed his door. Now I'm really gonna fuck with him. Let me call my dad. He answered after a couple of rings.

Wassup Lefty.

Daddy, Jr. called me a bitch and said he was gonna punch me.

What?!

Yeah, what I said.

I heard him sigh. Jr. and I got into these petty fights all the time. My dad learned early on that the two of us tended to exaggerate to get the other in trouble. Oh well.

Blue, start from the beginning. What happened?

I tried waking him up and when he didn't I poured water on him. He's running his mouth to Rihmeek about things I should tell him myself. Then he threatened to punch me, kicked me out of his room, and called me a bitch.

I'll handle it when I get home.

Love you daddy.

Yeah, love you more Lefty.

I changed and decided to get some food. Once I was full I was instantly in a better mood. Let me call Papi back before he's banging down my front door. He answered on the first ring.

What Blue?

Is that the way you answer your girlfriends call?

My girlfriend doesn't usually hang up on me.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

Well, I'll swing by your place later. If that's okay with you.

Look, I just wanna kick it with you and make sure you're good. Leave that attitude and shit at your crib. You bring that over here, well, you know how I handle it.

No, I'm not a virgin anymore. I don't even know if my mom knows. It's not something that's come up in conversation. I didn't get too far with Cameron, but Papi?! Everything about him has me sprung. We've only done it a few times and I'm already addicted. It's gets better and better.

Babe....

I'm serious Blue. Hit me when you on your way.

The call ended as Jr. walked in the kitchen. I handed him a plate. No matter how mad I was at him, if I was making food, I always made some for whoever else was in the house.

"What you tell dad?"

"Nothing why?"

"He sent me a text saying to be downstairs by the time he got home. Thanks for the food."

"You're welcome. Oh, and I just told him you threatened to punch me and you called me a bitch."

"Why you tell him that? And I didn't call you no bitch."

"You mumbled it and it was directed at me, close enough."

"I get in trouble, I'm bringing you down with me."

"Right, enjoy that meal before dad cracks ya jaw."

"Yeah, right. Let me know how your night goes with Rihmeek, smart ass."

He grabbed his plate and smirked as he left the kitchen. Oh, he wants to play. You got it lil bro.