From a Different View

Once I got to Egypt's place I headed straight to his bedroom and crashed. My phone was on airplane mode and I was knocked out.

When I woke up it was dark out and it took me a minute to realize where I was. I went in the bathroom and freshened up then went to find Egypt. I found him in the living room playing the game with Uncle Swizzy.

"Princess Blue is finally awake," Egypt said pausing the game once he saw me

I waved him off, "Oh shush."

Uncle Swizzy opened his arms and I instantly ran into him like I would always do when I was 5 years old. He smelled so good and his hugs were like no other.

"What you doing here baby Blue," he asked cuddling me like a baby. Then they wonder why I act like one.

I shrugged, "I got into it with my parents."

He nodded, "Must've started with that TMZ video."

I groaned and got up and tried to escape back to Egypt's room.

Uncle Swizzy started laughing, "Hey, hey. I won't give you a hard time. Come on, let's talk it out. Come on."

He patted the spot next to him and I went back and sat down. They both stared at me waiting for me to explain my side.

"Well, you guys saw the video like everyone else. I went to the spa with North and I found out it was all over TMZ from her. Rihmeek found out and got upset about it. I knew my dad was going to be upset and he's not just mad about my dancing, but he's talking about my brand and what I post on social media in general. Then he started talking about how he has a problem with my relationship too Then my mom got involved. Long story short I just left. I came here, took a nap, and here we are," I said.  

Uncle Swizzy quickly countered once I finished, "Well I'm personally not too fond of the video and your dad has a point about protecting your brand. Look the media doesn't just see you as Hov and Bey's daughter. You've been making a name for yourself, but you're in an industry where they'll try and destroy you.

I tried to say something, but he put up his hand silencing me.

"Look, I get it. I do. Still, you have to be more conscious of what you're posting. Now that you're with another celebrity kid you need to check what he's posting too. You're young baby girl, but you have to move differently. That'll never change."

I took in everything he said and now that I was well rested I was able to receive the information differently.

"I get it Uncle Swizzy, I really do. You really put things in perspective. I guess I need to head home and talk things out with my parents," I said.

He nodded, "Yeah, you need to. Call that lil boyfriend of yours too."

"I heard about what he did to Cameron," Egypt said chiming in.

When Cameron did what he did to me, Egypt cut off all ties. They still shared mutual friends, but it wasn't the same. I told Egypt I felt bad that I came in between their friendship and he told me not to worry about. He couldn't stand by a dude that put his hands on woman. A woman that was a sister to him no less.

"Well, jus what did you hear?" I asked.

He started laughing and shook his head, "Not getting in the middle Blue. Just tell ya boy to chill out when he comes West."

I narrowed my eyes and fixed Egypt with with a glare, "Was that a threat? You and Cameron aren't even cool like that no more."

He rolled his eyes at my response, "For one, chill out with that attitude. I don't make threats. I'm being honest and looking out for the company you keep. You know how I am about you and no matter who you're with, that'll never change. You're my baby sis. I also don't want to see anything happen to Rihmeek and I know his dad don't play so tell him to chill out when he's here. That simple."

I got up and gave Uncle Swizzy a hug and went and grabbed my stuff. Egypt was waiting at the door before I could make my exit.

"Stop the bullshit and give me a hug," he said pulling me into one.

We fight, we argue, we get over it. That's family.

Once he let me go he smiled and opened the door and walked me out to my car. I got in and rolled down the window.

"Thanks for always letting my crash bro."

He nodded and tapped the roof of my car and I took that as my signal to drive off.

As I hit the interstate, my phone started ringing and it was Papi. I answered knowing I was going to hear his mouth. Philly was about to go all the way off.

"Hello."

"Babe. It's about time you answer. Where the hell have you been?"

I sighed. I didn't really want to get into a deep convo with him at the moment.

"Papi, I'm heading home to talk to my parents. It's been a long day and I have to straighten things out with them. Once I do, I'll call you and we can talk face to face. Okay, just give me some time," I said.

I wasn't sure how he was going to take all this, but I just needed some time to clear my head. He could at least give me that. I didn't say it was over, not in the least. I just need to fix the current drama at home.

"You got it."

He hung up just like that. Great, another issue to solve.

This was too much stress to handle. Just as I was almost home I started feeling lightheaded. My chest started hurting and I couldn't see straight. Next thing I know I see bright lights and a horn blowing. That's all I remember before everything went black.