Mother's Intuition

|Beyoncé's POV|

After a long day like this, a trip to the spa was just what I needed

After a long day like this, a trip to the spa was just what I needed. I'm so thankful to have my mom with me whenever I need her. As for Solange, she'll catch a flight from wherever she's at to get to me if there's a problem. I'd do the same, hell I already have. We met up with Kelly, Angie, and Michelle. I decided I wanted the works so I rented the space out so we would be alone.

As for our spa day, we had massages, facials, manis and pedis. Once it was all done I was on cloud 9. I now had a clearer frame of mind to deal with Jr. I know in my gut he's keeping something from me. I just don't know what it is.

"I definitely needed that massage, but now I'm hungry," Angie said.

"Girl we gon eat. You just as greedy as Bey," Solange responded.

"Hey!"

My mom gave us a look. I guess we were getting too rowdy for her. We headed out to the car and went to one of my favorite spots that I had shut down for the afternoon as well. Once we placed our orders, my mom got right to the point.

"So, what did y'all end up doing with Jr.?"

"Not enough, cause his lil ass is still standing," Solange said.

I rolled my eyes at her before answering my mom.

"Well, Jay ended up knocking him out because he wasn't going to come back home. Talking bout some, 'your wife put me out.' Jay laid his ass out and Julius brought him down."

Kelley started laughing.

"Damn he's bold, but what did you do?"

"Yes Ms. Texas Trill, please share what you did," Michelle added.

I shrugged, "I just smacked him up a bit. He's lucky I didn't punch him in his throat. I really would've hurt that boy if I didn't get out of the house."

"Well he's back home now and that's where he will stay, correct?" my mom asked, well, more like stated.

"As long as he doesn't come out of his body again, yeah."

"Well I got something for his ass. He done talked shit to the wrong one, nephew or not I will f-...."

"Don't play with me Solange," mama said cutting her off.

"Yes ma'am."

We all snickered at my mom checking Solange, but quickly stopped when she looked our way. Ms. Tina don't play. She always told us, no matter how old you get, you're still my child. Don't test me, don't try me. I'm the same way with my kids. Solange is that way with everyone.

"My gut is telling me something is wrong and that Jr. is keeping something from me, but I don't know."

Once we were done eating I headed back home to a quiet house. I met Jay in our bedroom. He was just laying there watching TV.