Dangerous

|Blue POV|

I finished up in the studio and shut everything down after I got off the phone with Rihmeek. He's never been one afraid to tell you how he feels. That's what I liked about him. No bullshit, just straight with it.

When we first started talking he told me he was going to make me his. I thought he was a bit aggressive, but the more I think about it, I like that shit. He's not overly aggressive, just enough to show he's in control when need be.

I took the elevator up to my room so I could shower and change before Papi came over. Once I was finished, I threw on a camo set. Presentable enough.

I was fixing my hair when there was a knock on my door

I was fixing my hair when there was a knock on my door. I yelled for the person to come in and in walked my brother.

He sat on my bed and just stared at me. Clearly he has something to say.

"How can I help you Jr.?" I asked.

He laid back and said, "Clearly you're going out somewhere."

I smirked at him through my mirror and said, "No, Rihmeek is on his way over to see me. He has to talk to me about something."

When I said that Jr. instantly sat up and I knew he knew something I didn't. I got up and rant to the door closing it before he could get out.

"Alright spill, what do you know?"

He sighed and pulled out his phone. I looked at the picture on his screen and my heart dropped. This couldn't be happening again. The damn paparazzi never misses a beat. I can't believe they caught this. It's like reliving my breakup all over again.

"Did you show this to mom and dad? What did they say? Is this everywhere? Oh my gosh, did Rihmeek see this?" I questioned.

Jr. wrapped me into a hug and I started to cry all over again.

"It's ok blueberry. I won't let anyone hurt you."

As soon as he said that I couldn't help but smile. He'd always say that when we were younger, even though I was the oldest. We ride for each other no matter what. Always have, always will.

I dried my tears and he let me go once my breathing went back to normal. I smiled at him and said, "Thanks for always finding a way to make me feel better big head."

He mushed my head and ran out the room before I could do anything to him. I sat back down at my vanity and cleaned my face. There was another knock on my door and the door slightly opened. I already knew who it was. My mom. Only she knocked and came in.

She saw that I was fully dressed and came and sat on the sofa in my room.

"How are you feeling baby? Did the studio help?" she quizzed.

I nodded and turned my attention to her, "Yeah, it did. I'm feeling a lot better.

"Going somewhere?"