Over It

|Blue's POV|

While I really wanted to handle this on my own, I decided to call for backup. My backup being my god brother, Egypt. He answered after a couple of rings.

"Wassup Blue. I'm on my way back to my crib now."

"Cool, I need your help with something. I'm on my way now."

"Say no more. See you in a few."

Funny thing is, people always thought Egypt and I would end up together. He sees me as his little sister and I see him as nothing more than my big brother. That's it.

We literally pulled up at the same time and he got out before me and came around to open my door and help me out.

"What brings you over here?"

"I need to talk to Cameron," I replied, getting straight to the point.

He stopped dead in his tracks.

"What do you mean, you need to talk to Cameron? I already know uncle Hov and Bey Bey don't know what's going on in that head of yours. Cameron be on some other shit. I don't want you getting hemmed up in all that."

"E, I know. That's why I came to you. You'll be my backup and be there the whole time. I just need to end this. His random pop ups, he fought Jr. today!"

He didn't say anything for a minute.

"You gonna get me fucked up by my dad and yours. Let's not even throw moms into the mix."

"Look, I got all that. I'll take the heat. I just need you to come with me."

"Well, there's no changing your mind so it's not like I have a choice to not roll with you."

I smiled then remembered I needed to change. One, I wouldn't wear this over to where Cameron hung out at. Two, I needed a quick shower anyway. 

"Thanks bro. I just need to freshen up and we can be out."

He nodded and we headed into his place. I got a text from Papi telling me he'd be around my way tomorrow. I just replied with a quick ok. If he knew what I was about to do, he'd flip the fuck out. I mean, he'll lose his shit once he finds out anyway.

I always kept a bag in my car with an extra fit. I love my crime shows and I learned early on, a "go bag" is essential.

"You ready?"

Egypt just nodded and led the way to his car.

"We can take my car you know."

"Nope, I know where we headed. I don't want niggas touching your shit no way."

As he held the car door open, I got in and put my phone on airplane mode. I'd get in trouble for that later, but I needed to focus right now.

"You have a game plan?" Egypt asked.