Caught Up

|Blue's POV|

I walked in the house and went straight to my room. I needed a shower. I sat the flowers on my nightstand, put the card in my nightstand drawer, and hopped in the shower. It was still a little early so I decided to text Egypt to see if he wanted to go to dinner. He texted me back to get ready because he was hungry. Fat ass.

Egypt still makes time for me thankfully. He's very protective of both North and I. My parents don't question when I'm with Egypt so being that he's best friends with Cameron, I get to see Cam quite a bit. My bro is not single though. He has a girlfriend named Juliana who's a year older than me. She's sweet.

Being that Cameron and Egypt just graduated is another reason I don't want to tell my dad about Cameron. The boy could be born the same day as me and my dad would have a problem. But since he is 2 years older it's even worse. He's really only about a year and a half older than me, but him being 18 isn't going to fly with my dad. This is why I don't want to tell anybody.

Egypt texted me back saying Cameron was coming and that he was bringing Juliana and that it would be a double date. Oh gosh. This won't be my first double date. I started going through my closet tossing clothes on my bed when my mom walked in.

"Hey sweetie, wanna grab a bite to eat?" she asked.

"No thanks. I have plans with Egypt," I said going back into my closet.

My mom smirked and sat down on my bed.

"Who are you getting fancy for if you're just going out with Egypt. And your father said you got those flowers for me," she said.

Damn, my mom busted me.

"My friend Cameron sent them to my dance class. I couldn't tell dad that," I said honestly.

"So you're going out with Cameron instead of Egypt. I understand your father is a bit overprotective, but that's no reason to lie about where you're going and who you're going with," she replied.

I shook my head and said, "No mom, it's not like that. I texted Egypt to see if he wanted to go get food. He said yeah. I went and took a shower & when I came back and checked my phone I saw that he had texted me back saying Cameron was coming and that he was brining Juliana."

My mother just nodded her head understandingly.

"So a double date. How old is Cameron?" she asked.

"Same age as Egypt. Well, Egypt turns 19 next month and Cameron turns 19 next summer. He just turned 18 in July," I said trying not to blush.

She got up from the chair and laid out an outfit.

"Here this is simple enough. You walking out of here in a dress and wedges is not going to work with your father. He'll see right through that. As for these sneaky double dates, if your father finds out you're on your own," she said and walked out of my room.

I got dressed, left my hair curly, put on my diamond hoops, and left my room. I wanted a snack so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and some fruit. I really try not to eat junk on the daily.

My dad walked in the kitchen and went to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. He sat across from me.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right," he said in a soft voice.

I nodded and replied, "Yeah daddy, I know."

"Where you off to?" he asked.

I shrugged and said, "Gonna hang with Egypt and some friends."

He nodded his head and I finished my fruit. I'm surprised my dad didn't question who else I'd be with. I got a text from Egypt saying he was outside. I kissed my dads cheek and rushed out. Thank goodness Egypt's windows are tinted.

My dad was right behind me and yelled, "Wassup Egypt!"

"Hey uncle Jay!" Egypt yelled waving from the drivers seat.

I got in the front seat and looked in the rearview to see Cameron and Juliana in the back.

"Hey guys," I said with a smile.

They said hey and we went off to this restaurant. Paparazzi was everywhere. Dammit. We really try to avoid it, but yeah this was one of those instances where they just came out of nowhere.

We got inside the restaurant, where we were immediately seated and ordered. The dinner went without a hitch until I saw that my dad was calling me.

"Hello," I answered.

"Bring your ass outside," he replied in a harsh tone.

"What?" I said in a whisper.

I looked out the window to see my dads truck.

"How did you know where we went?" I asked nearly whining.

"I always know where you go. Get your shit and let's go," he said, voice getting louder with every word.

Yeah he was pissed.

"Dad I'm not done eating," I semi-whined trying to compromise.

He sighed and replied, "Blue, you have 5 minutes to be out here before I come in there and really embarrass you."

The call ended and I told them I had to go. Egypt nodded his head at me, Cameron said he'd call me later, and Juliana told me to text her. The waiter wrapped up my food and I went out to the car just as my dad was about to get out.

When I got in he didn't say anything to me. The car ride home was silent. When we got to the house I was scared to get out.

"Go inside and go to my office," he said unlocking the door.

Damn. The only time we talk in my dad's office is when we're really in trouble. It's like he thinks he's the mafia or some shit sometimes. When you go into his office you know it's trouble.

My dad being calm right now is not sitting right with me though. I can take him yelling at me but when he's calm like this I know he's really pissed.

I got out the car, put my food in the fridge, and then quickly changed before going to my dads office. He's never been like this with me. I really know I'm in trouble.