8.

Spending all day at home with Aston never further than the other room away, I've of course been convinced to go out tonight, not that it took much persuading.

Fresh and smelling of my favourite bubble bath I shut myself in my room sitting at my dressing table in just a towel, Aston however has decided to take over my whole lounge with his washing again. Curls falling down my shoulders and cheeks glowing a pretty pink blush I can only hope I haven't made too much of an effort, it does feel strange going out with my boyfriends best mate. Finding some matching black underwear set in my draws I slipped it on under my dress I purchased only a few days ago with Chloe, yes the one I was supposed to be saving for our girls night out, but it looks so curve hugging on the clothes hanger I can't resist.

Suddenly jumping at Aston banging at my door I quickly opened it stopping the tune he started to make with his knuckles.

"How long does it take to look..like..like this," he stuttered looking me up and down.

"I'm nearly done, just give me two minutes."

"I'm counting."

Grabbing my shoes and clutch bag I sprayed some Jimmy Choo perfume and applied some last-minute lipstick before rushing out to Aston eagerly waiting perched on the kitchen counter.

"Ok, I'm ready."

"I now know why I stick to lads nights out."

"Shut up you, I haven't been that long."

"Babe you have, but you do look good so I'll let you off," he winked.

Blushing as he jumped down I watched him dial through to the usual taxi company.

With the night still young but Aston very eager to get me drunk I'm taken to a bar in central London for a few pre-drinks, from what I've heard his drinking habits are heavy and after showing him how little alcohol I need in my system, tonight will certainly be eventful.

"Do you come here often?" I asked.

"Are you chatting me up?" he teased.

"Oh you know what I mean."

"No babe, just a couple of times," he laughed with me. "There's no way I'm taking you in the clubs I usually go in, you'll meet too many people."

"People being ex's."

"Not ex's, just girls," he assured.

"Of course, my mistake."

"I'll show you some of the best places around here."

"I have been out before you know."

"Sorry I thought your boyfriend put you to bed by nine."

Laughing I hit his arm.

"So what's the situation with you two anyway?" he asked.

Shrugging I sighed. "I don't know, I'm done caring."

"I never understand what he even does out there."

"Tell me about it, and more to the point who."

"Babe.."

"Aston we both know he will do anything he can get away with, and who's there to catch him out?"

Silence answered.

"Don't do it to yourself, you're letting him walk over you."

Shaking my head I emptied my glass, "not anymore."

"Come on then, if he doesn't want you then I do."

"What? Aston.." I laughed as he hopped down from the bar.