14.

One cocktails down myself and Chloe sat perched upon a bar stool catching up on everything that's happened in the last two days, sometimes a good gossip is all a girl needs.

"It's good to see you back to your usual self," she smiled.

"I am feeling much better, it's not as easy as it sounds though."

"Oh, no?"

"Charlie's still texting me about getting flights out there. I don't get it, he obviously doesn't want me so why is he bugging me?"

"He doesn't want to be dumped babe, either that, or he's realised what he's lost."

"I highly doubt that, anyway, I gave him the choice."

Raising one eyebrow she glared at me.

"No I'm serious, I've had enough. It just takes me a little while, you know me Chlo."

"I know you," she chuckled. "I'm sure you'll get over him soon, if you don't there's plenty of men around to help you out."

Shaking my head I giggled ordering two more drinks.

"Is Aston still around?" she asked.

"He's at home, I can't see him moving out any time soon."

"I could think of worse flatmates."

"It's quite nice actually, we have a laugh."

"Ey?" she winked.

"Nothing like that."

"Well more fool you."

Grinning I kept quiet.

"Wait, you are aren't you?"

"I can't tell you," I whispered.

"Babe!" she squealed.

"Chlo, shh! This is serious, I'm still technically with Charlie."

"Oh who cares?!" she laughed with a wafting hand. "So come on, tell me more?"

"It's just sex," I shrugged.

"So you're not seeing him?"

"No, it's complicated, well it's not. It's just a bit of fun that continued from one night together."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Only a few days."

"Oh how exciting, it's like friends with benefits."

Nodding I dodged that awful label. I'm sure she's only this understanding because it's one over on Charlie.

"I always thought he had a thing for you."

"Nothing is going to come out of this, neither of us want a relationship."

"I don't know, look at Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis."

This is like Deja Vu.

"What's Aston like in bed? you always said Charlie was a bit, basic."

"Defiantly not basic."

"Oo, I'm intrigued."

I shook my head, I think I've told her enough already.

I tried my best to change the subject but she's still insisting that she wants to know more about Aston. She's only met him once and that was just a quick hello on one of her flying visits, but I somehow don't think her visits will be so quick anymore.

"I shouldn't even be talking about this."

"Ok you're right, it's probably not a good idea, I won't be able to look at Aston the same again. Oh you jammy cow," she giggled in envy.