30.

Waking up in Aston's arms the following morning my doubts about our current relationship getting complicated have been confirmed. I mean we're supposed to be friends, just friends, but I get kisses without warnings, cuddles in bed and meals without paying. On top of that I was sick with jealousy Friday night watching Aston and Kelly together, so much so we've argued over my bitterness. So now tell me otherwise?

"Morning," he mumbled holding me tighter as I turned over to lay on his chest. He seemed worried last night when he thought there were complications, yet he's doing nothing to stop them forming. Quite the opposite actually.

"Hey?" he nudged me looking down.

"Sorry, I was thinking. Morning."

"Yeah, about what?"

"Nothing, just what we can do today," I lied.

"I can think of something," he smirked.

"I was thinking more along the lines of shopping."

He frowned like a kid having its toy taken away.

"Let's just see what there is about."

"Alright. Have we booked a late check out?"

"Twelve," I nodded.

"Hour and a half then."

"I think I'm gonna try out that bath."

"Alright."

Picking up my wash bag as I walked into the bathroom I turned on the taps and poured in some of my favourite bubble bath. I'm praying lavender shifts this niggling headache. Undressed I laid my clothes neatly in the corner and climbed in slipping under the hot water now foamed to the top.

"Kayleigh, have you seen my shaving cream?" Aston asked from the bedroom.

"I think It's in here."

"Oh," he said appearing in the doorway. "I was thinking of having a shower actually, do you mind?"

"No," I smiled.

"Cheers babe."

Shutting the door behind himself he switched on the shower letting it heat up whilst he undressed.

"Not very relaxing I know, but I also know how long you lay in there."

Kicking his boxers to the door he stepped inside the shower cubicle opposite me. The frosted glass only just covering where it's intended to, he's not the tallest of men. I hate showers myself, they are practical but I prefer a nice long soak, Aston however is done within five minutes flat.

"That's better," he said rubbing his hands over his face and back through his hair.

Wrapping a towel around his waist he stood by the mirror picking up his razor and shaving foam.

"I can manage a couple of hours shopping if that's what you want to do," he said.

"It doesn't matter. It was just an idea."

"It's okay, I don't mind. There's a pub not far from here too, so we can do Lunch before hand."

"Okay."

"Oh and I might find something for Courtney too, she's nineteen next week."

"What, like a dress?"

"Maybe, she is having a party."

"There's a few boutiques, I'm sure you'll find something. It is Essex after all."

"A female opinion will come in handy."