42.

After just an hour of being here I'm now completely relaxed and enjoying everyone's company, not only have I learnt a few new things about Aston, but his family are now eager to know about us and how we met.

"Kayleigh's, Charlie's ex," Aston admitted waiting for an awkward response. It's a lot easier for us to understand.

"Charlie's the man you're living with?" Siobhan asked.

"Yeah, kind of."

"He works abroad," I added.

"Oh."

"That's why we're not together anymore, I couldn't be in a long distance relationship."

"They're not the easy," she agreed.

"Are you.."

"Kayleigh still lives with us for the moment," Aston spoke before his Dad could finish.

"I am looking for a new house, but Charlie's not home yet so there's still things to sort out," I continued.

"I was only going to ask if you're alright love."

"Sorry."

"It's always just us at home so we've become good friends, haven't we?," Aston smiled.

"Yeah."

"That's nice, it's good to see you getting on so well," Siobhan nodded.

"I love my playsuit!" Courtney beamed. "Aston said you chose it."

"Ah I'm glad, I wasn't sure what your style was."

"Why don't you wear it tonight love?" Siobhan said.

"She's already changed five times tonight!" Conor spat.

"Well one more time wont hurt then will it?"

I giggled at their bickering as Courtney hurried upstairs.

"What's a playsuit?" Steve asked.

"It's like a dress but with shorts," Siobhan explained.

"I hope it's not as short as the other four outfits she's had on this evening."

"Don't worry, Aston's already measured the length," I chuckled.

Returning back downstairs in her sixth outfit of the night I'm now even happier with my choice, not only does it suit her but it hugs her slim figure. Black, sequined from the bust to the waist it's perfect for a party.

"Oh that is lovely," Siobhan agreed.

"Thanks Aston."

"No worries," he smiled.

"What time are the taxi's coming?" Conor asked.

"Oh, any minute now. Are you leaving your car here tonight Aston?" Siobhan asked.

"Yeah, we'll get a separate taxi back and pick up the car tomorrow."

"Do you drink much Kayleigh?"

"Does she drink?" Aston laughed.

"Hey," I said pushing his shoulder.

"You'll fit in perfectly then," the women giggled.

As the two ordered taxi's arrived outside I jumped in the back one with Aston arranging to meet them at the venue, the family has hired the back room in a club for the night supplied with drinks, food and music. I've met the most important people to Courtney already so the nerves have fizzled out and I'm excited to spend some time with everyone else, including any friends she's invited along.