33.

Hot, flustered and breathless I laid back on my bed watching Aston hover above, his eyes that melt me and lips that smother me lowering down closer. By this point I'm usually tugging at his clothes, but right now my mind is in and out of where it should be. I thought I was over the jealousy, but I stupidly can't move on from the weekend. Every time Aston touches me I squirm, I can't stop thinking about him being with someone else, him not being mine and this situation of ours having no rules. I've got myself in such a mess and its been building ever since I saw that Audi parked outside last week.

"Babe, relax," Aston whispered kissing down my shoulder.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Is something wrong?"

"No," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He's not convinced, but never the less we continued. Sinking into the mattress as he pressed his lips firmly against mine I tried my very best to clear my mind and enjoy myself. Taking my arms out of my vest top I let Aston lift it over my head and drop it to the floor, my nude lace underwear set now on full view beneath him. Starting in the centre of my chest he made a path down the centre of my body, his hot breath against my skin as his lips traced a path. Bending my knees slightly I raised my pelvis so he could remove my knickers, the material gliding down each leg and to the bottom of the bed. Laying back I closed my eyes finally starting to enjoy myself, I've missed this feeling, even if it has just been under a week. Feeling Aston's tongue in all the right places and with the right amount of pressure I gripped the sheets to stop myself from letting the neighbours know what we're up to, although I'm sure they've heard us just as much as we have them.

Grinning he lifted his head from under the duvet and crawled up to meet my lips again.

"I thought you might like that," he murmured.

Giggling I felt my cheeks blush.

"Do you want to do this?" he asked tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah," I nodded now certain myself.

Smiling back at me he brushed his nose against mine as he lowered his lips for more kissing, my mouth parting allowing for his tongue. I moaned and held his perfectly angled jaw line in my palms, his lips spreading across mine with a smile as I found a sensitive spot just behind his right ear. Dropping his hand to my bra strap he slid it down my shoulder, reaching around my back to undo the clasp and pull it from my chest. Smirking he held himself up on his hands to get a full view of my naked body below, his boxers being the last piece of material removed between us.

"Aston?" I chuckled pulling him close again by his shoulders, his weight falling on his elbows bend beside my head.

"Your body is incredible."

I blushed again.

Reaching his hand down the bed he parted my legs and positioned himself in-between, gently making an entrance. Sealing my moan with a kiss I bit down on his plump bottom lip gently instead, my legs lifting up and tightening around his waist as he moved in a slow rhythm.

Some wouldn't say its been that long, but after the heat, sweat, pleasure, contact and that climax, I'm kicking myself for putting off sex with Aston for the last week. I think its time I put this weekend behind me and embrace the fact I'm the one making Kelly jealous, as cruel as that sounds.

"Fuck babe," Aston gulped beside me trying to relax his pumping heart.

"Hmmm.." I sighed like a Cheshire cat.

Chuckling he stretched out his arm inviting me for a cuddle.

"I've defiantly missed that."

"It hasn't been that long."

"Long enough."

"There just hasn't been time," I shrugged lying through my teeth.

"Ooh. Right."

Looking up and meeting his eyes he's definitely sussed me out.

"I'm not stupid, I know you haven't been able to get Kelly off your mind," he said.

"Sorry, it's not.."

"It's alright, I understand now I've thought about it," he smiled.

"Do you?"

"I'd be the same if I thought you had slept with Jake."

"Jake, would you? Why?" I asked.

"I can't stand him, he's an old friend of mine and one of Courtney's exes. I wouldn't like it, it could be anyone in the world just not him."

"Ooh," I smiled weakly.

And here was me getting hopeful about us being on the same boat when it came to sleeping with other people in this current status.

Climbing out of bed I reached for my underwear scattered across the floor and picked up anything else of mine.

"It's half past eleven," I yawned.

"You're not going back to your room are you?" he asked.

"Well we're done aren't we?" I shrugged.

"Yeah, but you're here now. Besides, we don't have to be done."

"I've got work in the morning, we both have."

"Alright, but you can still sleep in here tonight."

I hesitated, but not for long. I mean who would choose sleeping on their own?

"I'm gonna go put my nightie on though," I said returning to my bedroom for a matter of minutes.

Hair back and night-dress on I snuggled back beside him laying under his arm with the duvet tucked around us. I don't understand Aston sometimes, he's certain on keeping complications away but when it comes to cuddles, dates that are supposedly just meals out and sleeping in the same bed, he doesn't think twice about it.

"If I'm gone before you're up, I'll be at the gym," he said.

"Oh, you're serious about getting back into it then?"

"I'm still trying to convince myself."

I giggled.

"I'll leave you a note."

"Okay."

Yawning his grip around me got tighter.

"Night babe."

"Night."

~♥️~

Vote for the next part. Sorry it's short, busy bee. 🐝