78.

I woke up the following morning with Aston's nose nuzzled in my neck and his leg wrapped over mine as we spooned. I'm still smiling like the cat who got the cream. I can't remember the last time I slept this well.

"Are you awake?" I whispered.

"It depends," he groaned.

"On what?" I chuckled linking my fingers in between his around my stomach.

"What you want to do."

"I want to go out somewhere," I replied.

"Can we not stay in bed all day?" he yawned.

"No, I've spent the last two weeks doing nothing."

"I didn't say 'and do nothing' did I?"

He's dying to make up for lost time. Nibbling behind my ear he sent shivers through my whole body and his hands that were on my stomach are now sliding down in between my legs and under my knickers.

"Aston.." I moaned.

"Shh."

I pulled his hand away and turned over to face him.

"Baby, come on," he groaned.

I shook my head. "I need a shower."

"I thought.."

"I thought, you could scrub my back," I smiled.

His facial expression soon changed. I giggled climbing out of bed in the same T-Shirt Aston was wearing yesterday and watched as he followed me closely behind. Tiptoeing across the landing we could hear the rest of the family finishing breakfast and getting ready to leave for work, its still strange not doing that. Locking the bathroom door behind ourselves we switched on the shower and let it adjust to the right temperature.

"Come here," Aston ordered biting down on his bottom lip.

I stepped closer and raised my arms as he lifted the T-shirt above my head, tossing it to one side on the bathroom floor.

He gently traced his finger down my spine sending more shivers to my toes. He pulled my knickers down over my bum and I stepped out of them at my ankles. As the shower cubicle filled with steam I stepped inside and Aston joined me kicking his boxers away.

The hot water poured down over us and our tongues battled in passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and twisted his hair in between my fingers letting his hands caress every inch of my body. His touch alone has me weak.

"Aston," I gasped as he roamed further.

Grasping under my thighs he lifted me up and around his waist again just like last night, I felt the cold tiles hit my back and flinched forward into his chest in shock.

"Hold me baby," he murmured.

I held him tight and within seconds he pushed himself inside me. I gasped again and groaned louder when he started to move. In a steady rhythm I met him at each thrust.

"Aston?" Siobhan called knocking on the bathroom door.

"Fuck," he moaned.

"Aston, can you hear me?" she repeated.

"What?" he replied.

"Is Kayleigh with you? she's not in the bedroom."

I nuzzled into his neck trying to hide my groans, Aston hasn't stopped moving inside me.

"She's in the bath Mum, what do you want?"

"Theres some flowers just been delivered, I'll leave them on the table if you're busy."