18.

It was at least ten before I finally woke up the following morning, and after another half an hour of lazing around under the duvet It's now pushing eleven o'clock. Hoping out of bed I sorted out the bird's nest that's formed on top of my head through the night, there's no way I'm leaving the bedroom like this no matter how Aston has seen me before. Now a bit more presentable I wandered through to the kitchen in some shorts with the same T-shirt I borrowed from Aston last night, still yawning despite the eleven hour sleep.

"Morning," he smiled waiting for the kettle to boil with a bed head himself.

"Morning," I yawned again. Pulling out a chair at the breakfast bar I suddenly spotted the huge bunch of lilies the centre of the dining table.

"Don't look at me," he shrugged.

"I don't even like lilies."

Searching them for a card I moaned at the pollen already falling off, staining anything it touches. 'My darling Kayleigh,' it read. 'Counting down the days, I love you always Cxx.'

"He didn't write this," I grunted.

"Charlie?" Aston asked.

"Supposedly. It's obviously someone in the business, Charlie's never called me darling in his life, and he knows I hate lilies."

"Does he?"

"Well he should do."

"I found them outside this morning."

"They can go straight back outside too. I don't want them."

Passing me a cup of tea Aston opened the fridge thinking about breakfast.

"It's a bit late for a bacon butty, should we go out for lunch?"

"Can do. But if its to make you feel better about me paying later.."

"No, It was just an idea."

"Really?"

"Well I do need to pick something up from Topshop."

"I knew it. There's always a catch with women," he laughed.

"I can go on my own."

"No, no. I'll come with you, we can go to that Italian just around the corner from Costa."

"Okay, give me an hour," I said taking my cup of tea back into the bedroom with me.

Showering, styling my hair and applying my make up in record time I stood in my underwear looking through the wardrobe. I have more than enough clothes to choose from, and I usually buy something new every week, but I always find it difficult to decide on an outfit. It's another 'thing' us women do. Settling on a simple maxi dress with a denim jacket I slipped on a pair of sandals that has more straps than I have patience for, but they're so gorgeous I have to wear them. Jimmy Choo lingering in the air after a few squirts on my neck I found Aston ready and waiting on the couch.

"Fifty six minutes," he said tapping his watch.

"Unless you want to be stood up tonight I'd stop teasing," I said hitting him with a cushion.

He laughed defending himself.

Picking up my keys and bag I followed him out of the house and downstairs to the car park. I'm starving, and if Aston thinks Topshop is the only store we're going in he's got another thing coming, I've been eying up plenty of dresses online. Shortly arriving in the centre of London we parked along the street just a short walk away from the italian, picking a table out the front considering how much of a gorgeous day it is today.

"Mmm, my stomach feels like my throats been cut," Aston groaned sitting opposite me flicking through the menu.

"Aston you had five biscuits with your tea."

"I'm still hungry."

I rolled my eyes.

"Did you enjoy your lay in?"

"I did actually," I grinned.

"I thought you did, I could hear you snoring from the kitchen."

"Don't lie," I chuckled. "I haven't heard you complain about it when we're in the same bed."

"That's because we don't sleep," he winked.

I blushed putting my head behind the menu reading through the ingredients rather than titles, I've never been one to understand Italian. Eventually, I settled for something simple and light, a caesar chicken salad.

"So what have you brought from Topshop?" he asked.

I smirked.

"Babe have you dragged me into a shopping trip?"

"I'm buying you lunch aren't I?" I giggled.

"No. I've told you.."

"Bla bla. This isn't a date so it doesn't count. Come on, just a few shops, I promise."

He smiled.

Lunch filling a hole perfectly we finished our drinks and agreed to split the bill in two. Aston might not be keen on the shopping idea but unless he want's to walk home he'll get used to it. Hot, sticky taxi's are a nightmare in this traffic.

"Okay, this is all I can find," I said to Aston standing by the tall section, three dresses in my arms.

"I thought you'd got lost in the rails," he giggled.

Picking up a pretty green nail polish as I paid and put everything on my card we moved on. I wanted to buy every dress I laid my eyes on, but I settled for a couple of skirts and tops before I done some real damage to bank account.

"I hope you won't take as long as last time to get ready tonight," Aston frowned.

"I'm not promising anything. Especially because you still haven't told me where we're going."

"I've told you dinner, isn't that enough?"

"I don't want to overdress."

"You won't."

"Oh I hope you haven't spent too much Aston. There's no special occasion after all."

"It's just a little treat, I've been there with some girl friends before. I like to dine my friends."

"What time are we going?"

"Tables at eight. Is that alright?"

"That's fine," I smiled.

Popping into All Saints on the way back to the car Aston found a few shirts for himself, one I can picture him in already with his bulging arms covered in tattoo's on show.

"I like that one."

"I thought you might," he smirked.

"There's some jeans over there."

"I've got plenty of jeans."

"With frayed bottoms," I frowned.

"They're fine."

"What about.."

"No babe, let's go. I just want these."

Laughing I stood with him as he paid.

"I can't shop any longer."

"It hasn't been that bad."

"Put it this way, this is the first and last time we're shopping together."

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding," he chuckled. "Maybe online."

Punching his arm playfully I agreed to go home.

~♥~

Vote for the next part :-)

Thank you for reading.