36.

I thought I'd be awake by the time Aston rolled in, but as the clock struck twelve I'm tucked up in bed alone. Instead of trying to get to sleep however I've been thinking about tonight's conversation with Chloe. I want to understand our relationship more.

Stumbling through the living room at half past I heard Aston push my door open as I laid with my back to him. Kicking away his trousers from his ankles he undressed and joined me in bed leaving a heap of clothes on the floor. He's so loud I can picture exactly what he's doing.

"I hope you've not fallen asleep just yet," he whispered down my neck wrapping his arms around my body.

Giggling I wriggled to assure him.

"I've got plans for you miss."

"Oh have you now?"

"Mmm."

"Well I hope they're worth me waiting up."

"I'll make sure of that."

Turning over to face him I ran my hands up his chest and around his neck looking back into his enlarged pupils.

"I thought you were only having a few drinks?" I asked.

"Did I, did I say that?" he slurred.

"Yes," I said running my thumbs under his eyes.

"I must have forgotten by seven."

Chuckling I kissed him back as he lent in closer.

"I have thought about you though," he grinned.

"I've been thinking about you."

"For the same reason's I hope."

"I doubt it," I mumbled laying back as his body leaned over mine.

Kissing down my neck his hot breath started to send shivers down my spine as each strap of my nightdress slipped off my shoulder.

"Aston?" I whispered as he lifted the silk material over my head.

"Hmm," he mumbled.

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah," he mumbled again.

"I mean now."

All of his weight on his elbows beside my head I looked up into his eyes as he finally stopped to listen.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, It's just," I stuttered.

"Is it important?"

"Well.."

"Can it not wait babe?" he chuckled. "Because we're kind of in the middle of something right now aren't we?" he said pecking my lips gently.

"Yeah, sorry," I nodded.

I suppose it is stupid of me to try to discuss this now.

Kissing him back I wrapped my arms around his neck as I got lost in one of the most hottest kisses we've ever shared. His tongue caressing and mouth nibbling and smiling against mine I'm soon weak at the knees under Aston's half-naked body. Relaxed and now fully enjoying myself I'm just as keen as I was earlier.

From behind my ear to my collar-bone his hot breath continued to smother my body and my bare chest became centre of attention. Exploring as if he hasn't before Aston used just the right amount of pressure to make my heart skip a beat in anticipation.

I moaned his name eager for him to step things up a notch.

Kissing down my stomach peck by peck he sat up on his knees looking back at me towards to the headboard. Continuing to tease for just a few more minutes he used the same tongue action in-between my legs and loosened my lace knickers. Sliding the pink material over my bum and down each leg he dropped them to the floor before crawling back towards me.

"You're so drunk," I giggled watching him above me on all fours surprisingly still dominant.

"I know exactly what I'm doing," he assured.

"I hope you do."

Wrapping my legs around him as he lowered and placed himself perfectly in the middle I suddenly felt him push into me.

"Oh my.." I murmured.

Underneath him my breathing changed drastically as he stuck to his word and made tonight worth waiting up for. Hot, sweaty and using language that I try not to use I held him tight and yelled instructions throughout.

Every time I have sex with Aston I can't imagine the pleasure getting any better, but once again he's proved otherwise and sends me to a level above cloud nine.

Breaking from my lips he falls back beside me catching his breath.

"Oh babe," he groaned.

"Hmm."

"That, that was. Yeah."

Chuckling together I wiped my hair from my face.

"I've missed you tonight," he said breaking the rare few minutes silence between us.

"Have you?"

"Yeah."

Turning over to lay on his chest I arranged the duvet back over us and tucked myself under his arm. Thinking back I started to question our relationship again, not only does it feel more than just sex but the way Aston acts confuses me even more.

"Aston?" I whispered again.

"Hmm."

"That talk.."

"Go on."

"Do you ever think about us, about what were doing?" I asked.

"Yeah," he mumbled yawning.

"Like, are things the same as the first day."

The words I've bottled up for days now seem to be flowing spree, and there's nothing in the way of me telling him how I feel.

"It's not just sex anymore is it? we go out, we have nights in, we're even cuddling now. It's like we're breaking so many rules. I'm worried about things changing, I'm not sure if this is safe anymore Aston. How do you feel..about us?" I asked looking up to him.

"Aston?"

"Mmm," mumbling he turned his head on the pillow facing me, his eyes tight shut.

"Great."

I knew us finally opening up to each other was too good to be true. All I want to know is how he feels about us, if things really have changed.

~♥️~

I'm trying my hardest to post daily with longer two page parts I promise!

Remember to vote for the next part 😊