81.

It's now quarter to eleven and Aston still isn't home. I did consider going to bed with everyone else at ten thirty, I mean maybe I am over reacting? I've rang him no end of times and left at least half a dozen messages, Aston should have got back to me by now.

I wandered into the kitchen to make myself a hot chocolate, I could do with a boost from a strong coffee but unfortunately I've already had one today. Stirring in two sugars I suddenly jumped at the front door locking shut.

"Aston?" I called.

"Kayleigh?" he replied.

I scurried through finding Aston standing in the living room looking just the same as he did at five o'clock this evening.

"Where have you been?" I gasped wrapping myself up in his arms.

"Hey, what's all this?" he hushed.

"I've been worried sick Aston, where have you been?"

"I met up with JJ and he dragged me back to his, we've only had a few cans but I got a taxi back."

"You said you had a meeting?" I frowned.

"It wasn't a meeting, I just had somethings to sort out with my boss. I bumped into JJ as I left, I didn't think you'd mind."

"I don't but why didn't you answer your phone? I left message after message."

"What?" he frowned reaching for it in his pocket. "I must have forgotten to take it off silent, sorry."

"I've gone out of my mind here, you could have let me know. I was expecting you back within a couple of hours."

"I'm sorry baby, I should have let you know but you know what it's like, I got distracted."

"I thought, I don't know what I thought," I whimpered.

"Look at me, I'm fine," he smiled.

"Oh Aston," I sighed taking a well needed sigh of relief.

"Come here."

I pressed my lips against his and watched as he flinched.

"Let's go to bed, it's late," he said.

"I just made myself a hot chocolate."

"Bring it with you."

"Okay," I said collecting it from the kitchen and following Aston upstairs into our bedroom. Siobhan and Steve are already snoring in the room next door.

I put my mug on the bedside table and sat in bed waiting for Aston to join me. He stripped down to his boxers and folded up his clothes in the corner of the room.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine babes."

"Have you eaten?"

"Yeah we grabbed a pizza."

"We had a Chinese, you've missed a nice evening."

"I'll make sure I'm here next time," he smiled.

I laid down on his chest and pulled the duvet up over us both.

"I thought you were going to arrange a viewing for those houses this evening, I didn't want to do it myself," I said.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry," he sighed.

"It's okay, you can try tomorrow."

"I've been such an idiot, I'm sorry."

"It's no big deal, is it?"

"I don't know, I have a feeling they won't be on the market for long so I hope we haven't missed out," he mumbled.