23.

It's Tuesday lunchtime and work is already boring the hell out of me, I used to love hanging out with the girls in the office, but then that was when I didn't have a hunk like Aston living with me. I don't have a label for our relationship anymore, but I am loving every second of it.

Sitting behind the same desk in the same office I'm taking the chance to check my phone, I've secretly been texting Aston all morning, he's in such a dirty mood, I'm surprised nobody has noticed the smirk plastered across my face.

"I can't stop thinking about you today.xx" he text me eager for a reply.

"I'm all yours after 5.xx"

"All mine?.xx"

"All yours, free to do whatever you like ;-) and if you're lucky I'll show you my new underwear set.xx"

"Oo I better be a good boy then.xx"

"I don't know, I think I'd have just as much fun punishing you.xx"

Kayleigh, did you ask Aston?" Kelly asked stopping my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"About Friday?"

"Oh, yeah he's coming," I mumbled.

"I knew he wouldn't refuse."

"We've both got an early start Saturday though."

"Both of you?"

"He's taking me to Essex."

"Why? Isn't that a bit weird, your boyfriends best mate."

"He's doing his own thing once we're there," I lied.

"Oh."

Putting my phone away to stop any more distractions I battled the remaining couple of hours head on, If today wasn't dragging enough it certainly is now I have Aston waiting in my bedroom.

Files saved, emails sent and my computer now logged off I left the office before Sarah had a chance to ask me to do any overtime, because I'm sure Dan has pestered her to get extra hours from us all day. I think I've done enough. Home within two minutes I made my way up to the flat a little confused about why there's a white Audi with a personalised number plate parked just outside, I haven't seen that before.

"Hello?" I called peeping around the front door a little hesitant, I have the weirdest feeling somethings not right.

No answer.

Shutting the door louder than I usually would just to make anyone aware I'm home I wandered through to the living room.

"Aston?" I called again.

Dropping my bag on the couch I heard noises behind me coming from Aston's bedroom, giggling and mumbling. I suddenly felt sick. I stopped myself from entering to start with, but then I thought, the owner of this Audi could be in my flat.

"Aston?" I repeated knocking on the door before pushing it open.

"Huh?" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

Half asleep on the bed with his TV playing in the background I realised I've got this all wrong.

"Oh."

"Oh hello you," he yawned

"Hi."

"What's wrong?"

Stuttering I moved over beside him on the bed.

"Nothing, I just.."

"Huh?"

"There was a strange car outside, I wondered who it was."

Sitting up he searched the bed for the remote.

"I thought you'd invited someone else over to fulfil your needs," I joked although it is a serious question.

He chuckled. "Well you're here now."

I don't know what came over me, I don't know why I assumed he was seeing another girl and more to the point why I cared? But then my question was neither denied or answered was it?

"So, have I behaved myself?" he smirked.

"Give me five minutes," I nodded.

Taking myself into my bedroom I got undressed and found my new underwear set in my wardrobe still in its pretty box, folding up my uniform before slipping it on ready for Aston.

"Can I come in?" he asked behind the closed door.

"I said five minutes."

"I've waited five hours."

"Okay," I said taking my hair down from its bun letting it drop down my shoulders.

Turning around Aston's already stood looking at every inch of my body.

"Better than I imagined," he said biting down on his bottom lip.

Stepping closer he ran his fingers down the straps of my bra outlining the shape of each cup to the centre of my cleavage.

Smiling I lead him back to my bed sitting down on the edge, looking up as he lifted his shirt above his head in front of me.

"All mine? Free to do whatever I like?" he asked.

"That's what I said."

Laying me back he climbed over me on all fours, his fingers pushing my hair back from my face as his body is directly above mine. Kissing behind my ear he made me shiver.

"Sorry, I was in the mood earlier."

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm just tired, I've had a shit week at work. "

"I know babe, you said you've been busy. That's why I thought we could have some fun tonight."

"I want to," I nodded.

Smiling he pressed his lips to mine, my head literally feels like its been shaken up after tonight's little incident. It knocked me back.

"I better spoil you if you've had a hard day," he whispered.

"Hmm, that sounds nice."

Running his hand up and down my thigh I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely allowing him to do as he pleases, his hot breath lingering over my body as it's smothered in kisses. Relaxing back onto the mattress I watched as Aston stripped his half-naked body to match mine, climbing under the duvet as he pulled it over us, leaving me feeling everything and not seeing any thing from this moment on.

Every second worth the hours waiting.

~♥~

Vote for the next part..

Thank you for your previous comments, everythings been read and drama is on it's away. These next few parts are fillers so if you have any 'day to day' ideas for me to write please let me know below :-)