83.

Exactly three weeks later we're in Essex taking one last look at our house before we sign the contract. Despite being disappointed at the first house, Aston and I have completely fell in love with the second and both eager to sign on the dotted line. Situated in Chelmsford just a short drive away from both my parents and the town, the house has everything first buyers could ask for, if not more. It's a newly built building and has both a back and front garden, the dining room is separate from the kitchen and it has the three bedrooms we were hoping for. It's perfect for us!

"Thanks a lot, we'll see you next week," Aston smiled shaking the estate agents hand after me.

Heading outside to the car I felt a dozen weights lift from my shoulders, before this house nothing seemed to impress us so I was beginning to worry about lowering our expectations, but now I know the deal is complete I couldn't be happier. There's just one more week to wait before we can pick up the keys.

"It's so lovely isn't it?" I grinned sitting in the passenger seat and looking back up the drive. "It ticks all the boxes and we'll be saving money on the interior."

"Yeah it is, it's great," he replied.

"I can't wait to move in, it will feel more real then."

"It's real babe, it's in black and white right here."

I took the papers from him and giggled in excitement.

"Come on, your parents were expecting us twenty minutes ago," he said pulling his seatbelt across and starting the engine.

In the past few weeks are relationship has grown from strength to strength. It was no lie about Charlie leaving the country, as I was told he's back working in Dubai and the only difference now is that it's for a different company. There's been no explanation as to why but right now I don't care, I'm just relieved he's out of the picture. Deep down, despite telling me otherwise I know Aston's downhearted about not knowing if he's the baby's biological father, the thought of Charlie fathering my child must torture him.

"I would apologise for not bringing you to meet my family sooner but you might appreciate it after this, we are a random bunch," I said as we turned into a familiar village.

"I'm sure we'll get along just fine," he chuckled.

"It's this house here, on the left."

I knocked on the front door and lead Aston inside.

"Hello, Mum? Dad?" I called.

"Kayleigh, is that you?" Mum replied.

"It is, yeah."

She came rushing through with open arms ready to scoop me up, Dad and Mollie following closely behind.

"Look at you, you're glowing," she squealed.

"Put the girl down Mandy," Dad chuckled pushing her aside to give me a hug. "I want to see my beautiful little girl."

"Oh stop it," I blushed.

I said hello to each of them surprised to see Chloe peek around the kitchen door with a mug of coffee, I didn't expect to see her here until later.

"This is Aston," I smiled.

"Hello love, I'm Mandy," Mum replied.

"Hiya, it's nice to finally meet you both," he spoke.

"And you son, I'm Dave," Dad said shaking his hand briefly before patting Aston's back.

"Come in, I've just put the kettle on," Mum said leading us through. "Do you drink tea or coffee Aston?"

"I'll have a coffee please."