15.

It's 12.30pm and we're still in bed, but considering how much alcohol and how little sleep we actually got last night it's hardly surprising.

"I've got the worst stomach cramps, I haven't been able to get out of bed. I'm really suffering this month," I began to explain to my manager on the phone.

"Oh, right, erm okay," he stuttered.

"I feel terrible."

"You're terrible," Aston giggled beside me.

Hitting his arm I bit my lip to stop myself laughing.

"Take the week off, whatever you need. I'll talk to Sarah, don't worry about it."

"Well I'll let you know how I feel."

"Yeah, yeah."

"See you soon, thanks Dan."

Hanging up I chuckled like a school girl truanting for the first time.

"Periods, works on men every time."

"Women are so crafty, I'll remember that one."

"Go on, your turn," I grinned.

"Nah, he'll be cool."

"I wish my boss was like yours."

"I don't know, that was easy enough."

"Only sometimes."

"I thought you liked your job anyway? you don't seem to lately."

"I do like it, but it was just easier to get out of bed mornings when Charlie was here. It was either work or home alone."

"Babe don't stay at home just for me, as much as I want you to."

"Nah."

He smiled.

"Don't flatter yourself," I giggled.

"Let's do breakfast in bed."

Climbing out of bed he disappeared into the kitchen rustling something up with what little there is to eat. Staying in the bedroom I scanned the floor for one of Aston's T-shirts to cover myself up, It's much more normal for men to prance around in their underwear.

"Aston?" I called.

"What's up?"

"Where are your T-shirts kept?"

"There are loads of tops in the second draw. Help yourself."

Looking inside I rummaged through picking out a simple oversized vest, perfect to cover all the right places. Laying the others back neatly I shut the draw and wandered through to Aston.

"No come on, back to bed. I don't mind crumbs."

Giggling I did as I'm told and sat up against the headboard.

"It looks better on you than it does me," he grinned looking at my chest that reads 'BCM square.'

Taking the mug of tea I placed it on the side to pick up a plate of toast from the tray, I'm spoilt for choice with butter, jam and honey.

"Thank you, just don't expect me in this bed tonight," I chuckled.

"That's alright, we can christen the couch."

"It's not very comfortable."

"Is that from experience is it?"

I nodded.

Joining me we tucked into what is in fact lunch and not breakfast.

Spending most of the afternoon in bed together it's gone three when we finally get our act together. Taking the stack of washing up through to the kitchen I noticed the pile of letters sitting on the worktop.

"Oh I brought the post inside earlier," Aston said.

"They're probably all junk."

Flicking through I threw the majority in the bin straight away. Free holiday, loans and tesco shopping vouchers on top there's one strange envelope laying at the bottom.

"This is weird," I mumbled.

"Huh?" Aston asked.

Tearing it open I recognised the header straight away, British airways. Snatching the paper from the envelope I continued to read the information typed out with the invoice of a flight ticket to Dubai. For friday, one way. I can't believe it.

"For fuck sake!" I growled pushing it away from me.

"Hey!"

"I've told him no over and over again!"

Stomping around to the bin I screwed it up among the other junk in temper.

"Babe, steady. What is it?" Aston asked grabbing my hand.

"Charlie's brought me flight tickets."

Straightening them out he read it for himself.

"He won't leave me alone!"

"That's because he's now realising what he's lost, he thought you would go running."

"Exactly, he knows how hard I'm finding this."

"Babe, come on," he said pulling me in for a hug. "Don't get like this."

"He's making it impossible for me to forget him."

"Have you heard from him before?"

"Texts, missed calls," I shrugged.

"Do you want to go to Dubai?"

"No."

"If you do..."

"I don't Aston, have you not listened to anything I've said?" I snapped.

"Okay, okay. I was just.."

"Can we just forget it?" I sighed pulling back. "I don't want to talk about him."

It's probably the best way to go, because I only have to hear his name and my mood flips upside down.

Locking myself in the bathroom for a shower I stood under the splashing water for a good half an hour before eventually washing my hair and getting out. Wrapping a bath towel around my body I moved into the bedroom to get ready for bed, despite feeling as if I've only just left it. Brushing my hair down one shoulder I slipped on some little shorts and a vest over my underwear making minimal effort once again. For the last week I've learnt to relax around Aston and not hide behind make up or fancy clothes, we've got closer than ever in a way I feel comfortable with. He's becoming such a good friend, so why am I taking my anger out on him?

Going back into the living room I found him standing at the fridge seeing what he can rustle up for dinner, until he saw me anyway. Looking up he stood a little hesitant to what I'm going to say next.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

He smiled.

"Can I have a proper hug now?"

Meeting in the middle of the kitchen with his arms open he soon wrapped me up tight as I hung around his neck.

"I didn't mean to take it out on you."

"I know you didn't, I understand."

"He's just ruined such a nice day," I sighed.

"No he hasn't, it's not over yet. Besides, I'm taking you out this weekend."

"Are you, since when?"

"Since now, Saturday, 8pm."

"Where are we going?"

"I haven't planned that far ahead," he chuckled. "I just know you need cheering up."

"Aston, you don't have to do that."

"I want to, like you said, today has been nice."

As we started to discuss more plans my phone vibrated on the table.

"Ignore it," he ordered. "I've only just managed to put a smile back on your face."

Giggling I gave him another hug, he never fails to cheer me up.

~♥~

Vote and I'll post the next part :-)