64.

It's two o'clock and I've only managed about an hours sleep. I feel terrible for tossing and turning but it's impossible to sleep with this much discomfort. I kept fighting it for another hour before I eventually caved in, If I lay here any longer I'm going to wake Aston.

I tip-toed into the bathroom just across the hall making sure the door shut tight behind me, the last thing I want is a fuss from his parents. I feel so uncomfortable being in this situation in someone else's house, as welcoming as they are it's not home. I don't know what to do! I stood at the sink looking back at my reflection in the mirror, my usually tanned face is now white as a sheet. All of a sudden the pains got worse, I could feel my stomach tightening and the aching turn into cramps sharp enough to have me in tears.

"Ohhh," I groaned wrapping my arms around my waist.

Falling to the floor in agony I tucked my knees up to my chest and laid my head on the side of the bath, not only are these cramps unbearable but I'm terribly dizzy.

Three taps quietly rattled the door.

"Kayleigh?" Aston whispered easing it open.

"Aston," I called.

"Baby, what is it?" he asked rushing over and sitting beside me.

"I can't cope anymore."

"Shh don't cry, I'm here now," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"They're just getting worse," I sobbed.

"I bet they never eased did they?"

"I thought they would."

"Come on, I'm not watching you like this. I'll wake Dad and get you to hospital."

As he attempted to lift me up onto the toilet I felt a weird sensation in between my legs, similar to the one I experience every month. I felt my pyjama bottoms and looked at my hand covered in blood, something's not right. I'm not due on my period for another week!

"Aston, wait," I whimpered.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm bleeding."

"Oh shit," he gasped.

"That's not right," I mumbled continuing to sob.

"No, we need to get you there now," he said scooping me up in his arms.

Carrying me downstairs as quick as he could his footsteps alone woke up Steve and Siobhan. Sitting down on the dining room chair so he could fetch his phone, keys and a couple of coats I looked down to my trousers now in a complete mess.

"What's going on?" Steve asked wrapped in his dressing gown.

"I need to take her to hospital, she's bleeding."

"Oh my goodness, Steve drive them," Siobhan ordered.

"Come on babe," Aston said hooking my arm over his shoulder.

"I'll walk, it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded keeping most of my weight on Aston and not my feet.

"Call me as soon as you can, please," Siobhan asked standing at the front door seeing us off.

"Yeah, I will Mum."

I sat on a towel in the back of the car with Aston wrapped up in one of Courtney's coats, the heating on full blast as Steve put his foot down. I'm still in agony, every so often another cramp will strike and buckle me over on Aston's lap.