54.

Charlie's mood has dramatically changed since he left just a few hours ago, in fact the sight of Chloe has even hit a nerve. It's not that they don't get on, but Chloe has always been the one to see straight through Charlie's ways before anyone else.

"What's she been doing here?" he scowled slumping down at the breakfast table.

"I asked her to come round."

"Why?"

"Because I fancied a girly chat that's all."

"Hm. Been talking about me have you?" he snarled.

"She's my best friend, she deserves to know why my ex boyfriend who fled the country for a month is now back home."

He didn't answer that, instead he searched the cupboards and fridge for more alcohol. I hate seeing Charlie when he's like this, he's never been one to handle his drink, a side I don't like comes out.

"I don't think you need anymore of that," I said taking the can out of his hand and standing in front of the fridge.

"No I probably don't, but who cares," he smirked falling on to me as I swung my arm back to stop him from snatching the can back.

"Just go to bed, you're drunk," I ordered.

"I will if you're going to join me," he grinned.

"Charlie," I moaned turning my head away from his lips.

"Come on, this morning was just for starters."

"No, I don't want to."

He ignored me and started to smother my neck, his hot breath against my skin sending shivers down my spine for the all the wrong reasons. Putting the can of beer down on the worktop I struggled to push him away with my arms.

"Stop it," I pleaded.

"Why? you weren't saying that earlier, in fact you were saying the complete opposite," he smirked. "more baby.." he whispered into my ear.

"Get off of me!"

Pushing him away with all my strength I watched as he stumbled backwards.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I cried.

"Oh give it a rest, there was no harm done."

"But I repeatedly told you no."

"I always persuade you in the end," he shrugged.

"No, it was a one off."

"What?" he frowned.

"I never said we we're back together. It was a moment of madness, there was nothing more to it."

"Are you kidding me?" he spat.

"I don't know what came over me."

"I'll tell you what came over you.."

"It shouldn't have happened Charlie," I said cutting him off and walking back into the living room, I can sense his anger rising. "Just go to bed, it's been a long day."

He stood in front of me in a blank. He's a drunken mess and he certainly doesn't need an argument like this. I never even considered the consequences of our actions and it turns out their just what Aston said they'd be and what anyone else in my shoes would expect them to be.

"I'll talk to you properly in the morning," I mumbled.

He did eventually called it a night, but the can of lager I stupidly left on the side went with him.