25.

As the days passed my mood lifted, probably because the weekend is here but now I have the girls helping me out with documents work is a lot easier too. Sitting behind my desk I have Aston on the phone again, these dirty texts always add a bit of spice in the bedroom later on.

"Kelly, turn your phone off," Sarah moaned passing just as it beeped in her bag.

"Sorry, I thought it was."

Checking it under the table her eyes raised to me sitting opposite, I suddenly gulped.

"I don't think that text was written for me," she whispered.

"What?" I mumbled, but playing dumb isn't going to work.

Shit! I've just sent the most embarrassing text to Kelly and not Aston, thank goodness I haven't sent these pictures he's been asking for.

"It's alright, the distance must be killing your sex life."

"Yeah I guess it is," I giggled.

"How is Charlie?"

"He's okay, busy."

"I'm so jealous."

"Of who?"

"Charlie, Dubai's gorgeous. So is he actually, so I suppose I'm jealous of both of you," she chuckled.

"How are you getting on Kayleigh?" Sarah asked.

"I've finished, I was about to ask if there's anything else."

"Lovely, I have a few..actually, you go home."

"Oh, are you sure?"

"Yeah these can wait until monday, it's only an hour early anyway."

"Do I get this privilege?" Kelly winked.

"No Kelly."

Frowning she got back to work.

"Go on, have a nice weekend," Sarah insisted.

"Thank you," I smiled, leaving the office before she changed her mind. We all finish early on a friday anyway, but an extra hour goes a long way.

Arriving home to an empty house I only have one thing in mind, a glass of wine. As the weekends got closer I've began to like the idea of going out tonight, there's a few lads for Aston to meet and it has been months since I've been into town with the girls from work. Tucking my legs up on the couch with a very glass I picked up a magazine from the coffee table flicking through the pages, from another big break up to a tiny nipple slip 'New' has it all this week.

"Hello," I called hearing a clash of keys at the front door.

"Oh hello you, what are you doing home?" Aston smiled

"Never mind me, why aren't you at work?"

"Oh, I'll go Monday," he said without a care in the world.

Kissing my cheek he soon made my frown go away.

"Starting early are you?"

"Just the one," I smirked sipping from my glass.

"What time are we leaving tonight?"

"I said we would be at hers for nine, she did want me to go earlier to get ready with the girls but I talked my way out of that one."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I know I'd end up doing everyone's hair and make up leaving just half an hour for myself."

Nodding he jumped back beside me.

"Come on then, whats the latest?" he asked stretching his neck to have a little read.