10.

Hangovers are starting to become a regular occurrence.

Laying in bed with sheets the covering half of my face I suddenly felt movement behind me, oh so that wasn't a dream?

Covering my naked body I turned over to see Aston looking rather tired eyed, I drunk so much last night there's no telling what we've discussed, something I do remember though is the sex, every spark of electricity he sent through my body.

"I can't believe what we've done," I mumbled.

"Do you even remember?"

"Of course I remember."

"Mm..was I that good?" he smirked.

"How can you joke about a situation like this?"

"Come on it's no big deal, you're kind of single anyway," he shrugged.

"I'm not single, he's just not here."

"Exactly."

Pulling me down closer I leant on his chest staring back into his deep brown eyes, the same look from last night drawing me in causing our lips to fall together softly. Cupping my face Aston eased me back so his body is now dominant over mine.

"I know you enjoyed it just as much as me," he whispered.

"No, Aston.." I mumbled again turning my head.

"What? Like you said, he's not here."

"But you know how complicated it is."

"I don't know, last night you seemed pretty certain that you've had enough."

He's right, it wasn't just the drink that made me see sense about Charlie. But feeling Aston more than ready for round two I still pushed him away.

"This is weird, I can't be someone's friends with benefits."

"No I didn't mean that, but now you come to mention it."

Picking up the first T-Shirt I found on the floor I slipped it on and left the room fuzzy headed. Stumbling closely behind me in just his boxers Aston has plenty of ideas to persuade me ready and waiting, so maybe I was 'that good in bed' too?

"Babe.." he called me back just as I entered the bathroom.

"Aston this idea of yours is just a fantasy, it goes wrong in movies so it isn't going to go right in reality."

"What is so complicated about us having sex?"

"There's never just sex, there's attraction and feelings."

"Well I don't fancy you."

"That's a lie."

"Okay, that's a lie," he agreed. "But I don't 'do' relationships, you know that."

"So what about me?"

"I'll try my best to be a complete arse hole."

Giggling together I saw him notice my T-Shirt rise, oh god am I really considering this?

"I need a shower, go away," I said shutting the door in his face.

"Is that a yes?"

"No," I laughed but secretly grinned to myself.

I suppose I could just think of this as very good sex with a man I live with.

No, don't be ridiculous.

Checking the time I'm now two hours late to work, the thought of calling up my boss and receiving a lecture with a headache like this sounds worse than just turning up late and giving him an excuse. Female problems usually work.

Scurrying back to my room in just a towel I got dressed and ready for the office quicker than ever, breakfast being as simple and boring as juice and a paracetamol I made sure I left no later than eleven thirty. I usually love hanging out with the girls in the office but it certainly isn't as fun with a hangover, I just know it will drag.

Sitting at my desk pretending to listen to the girls share their weekend antics my mind constantly wondered to Aston, reminiscing about last night and considering this whole friends with benefits thing. If things weren't so complicated it would be the perfect answer, no relationship stress just the reward of sex, but then are things really that complicated?

"Earth to Kayleigh.." Kelly the girl closest to my desk giggled.

"Sorry, I have so much on my mind. Did you get his number?"

"Nah, I lost him by the end of the night. Whats going on with you?"

"Oh nothing interesting."

"Men?"

"Huh?"

"Charlie? He's away again isn't he?"

"Oh, yeah he is, Dubai."

"Oh lush, you should hop on a flight over there!"

"I'm too busy here, he's home soon," I smiled.

Not.

If only they knew, actually it's probably best they don't, gossip is there middle name.

~♥~

Vote for the next part please :-) also, comment if you prefer long or short chapters/parts!