17.

Still laying together on the couch our concentration has now drifted from the movie and on to each other. Turning my head I caught Aston's little grin looking over me as his hand moved further up my tiny shorts.

"Have you been laying here all this time with no underwear on?" he asked.

"Maybe," I smirked knowing full well that I have actually got a thong on.

"Tease."

Giggling we playfully pecked each others lips as Aston's hand now roamed down the front of my shorts eager to find out.

Slightly disappointed he slid under the lace. "Oh I got my hopes up then."

"Next time," I promised.

Feeling his hand in between my leg I bit down on my lip as he started to pleasure me, our mouths never centre metres apart meaning his hot breath is just an extra turn on. Pulling my shorts down my legs and to the floor I'm laid more comfortably across the couch to support my back as bright pink cushions are thrown away at every angle.

"Ouch," I moaned finding the remote we lost earlier on.

"There it is!"

"I told you this was a bad idea."

"It's all part of the fun, relax."

After lifting his T-shirt over his head he hushed my lips with another kiss, my body now also being stripped free of clothes, but as he fiddled with the clasp of my bra around my back I suddenly heard it ping.

"Oh.."

"Aston!" I gasped. "This is my favourite bra."

'How can you have a favourite bra? That's mad."

'It is," I insisted. "I can't believe you've broken it." I have a thing about pink underwear lately.

"I'll buy you another, now can we please continue?"

Giggling I nodded pulling it from my chest.

Welcoming his tongue to my mouth I ran my fingers through his hair that's two weeks over-due of a hair cut, it does look rather sexy scruffy though. Tugging at his jeans I pushed him over so I'm now on top, positioning myself above but not on his crotch. He smirked as I began to remove any remaining material between us.

"Hey watch my favourite boxers," he teased.

Pulling his head back towards my lips I kept him close letting him caress my chest as I played with his tongue.

Sliding his hands down my body to my waist he slowly lowered me down on to him, our lips crushing back together in a moan. Considering I was a little hesitant to the idea after experiences with Charlie, I can now say this is one of the best times with Aston. Hot, we both started to controlled our movements in a perfect rhythm, his grip staying around my waist to the end.

"Oh baby," he groaned.

The shock of him calling me 'baby' only entering my head for a slight second I laid back beside him catching my breath.

"Oh my god."

"That was..that.." he stuttered.

"Mmm," I grinned feeling his heartbeat against the palm of my hand.

Looking up as he wiped my hair from my forehead I smiled.

This whole relationship of ours is neither just friends with benefits or a true relationship, but we are so close now. I don't think we need the rules, it's working out just fine now I'm completely relaxed.

Sitting up Aston slipped on his boxers and passed me his T-shirt to cover up in, my underwear still laying on the floor with his clothes. Tucking my legs up on the couch I watched Aston wander into the kitchen.

"Red, white or rosé?" he asked.

"I shouldn't have any, I drink far too much wine."

"That wasn't an answer."

"Rosé," I giggled.

Pouring two large glasses he brought them over with a box.

"What's this?"

"Thornton's chocolates, M&S had a special offer on."

"More calories," I frowned.

"Shut up, you're gorgeous."

I think that slipped out.

Sitting back down beside me I'm offered first pick, strawberry cream. Still reasonably early for a Friday night we found a few episodes of celebrity juice on ITV2 to watch whilst we tucked into the chocolates well past midnight, terrible for my flat stomach I know.

But two glasses down and I'm using Aston's arm as a pillow.

"Babe, why don't you go to bed?" he smiled.

"I'm fine, sorry."

"I don't mind, but you look exhausted."

"I'm not much company for a Friday night am I?"

"No, but I've got Keith Lemon."

I giggled.

"I bet you wish you'd gone out now."

"No, town's rubbish lately anyway, and I'm seeing the lads Sunday, if that's what you're worrying about."

"Just a little."

"Go on, I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay. Night Aston."

"Night babe."

Picking up my clothes from the floor I disappeared into my bedroom to get ready for bed. In this last hour tiredness has really hit me. Make up free and my hair off my face I climbed under the duvet still in Aston's T-shirt.

I'm looking forward to this lay in now more than ever, and Aston's surprise tomorrow night.

~♥~

I know you all want longer parts but I'm having personal problems at the moment so this is the best I can do, sorry. Please vote for the next part ♥