20.

Sometimes words just aren't enough, so I'm thanking Aston in other ways.

"Show me what you've got," he smirked topless, pinned down on the bed beneath me, although I'm not really in control considering how much alcohol I've consumed tonight.

Pressing my lips to his I pulled away his hands from my hips placing them above his head out of the way, this is my time to tease and possibly torture him. Massaging his tongue with mine I started to grind against him noticing his jeans tighten slightly around his crotch, my dress now high above my waist. Running my fingertips down his toned torso I felt his lips grin against mine, parting for breath as I unfastened his jeans and sunk my hand in his boxers.

"Oh Kay.." he gasped.

"Hmhm.." I smiled.

He giggled trying to control his voice.

"Is this the best you can do?"

Raising one eyebrow I continued to pleasure watching him squirm before caving in and groaning out load. Swearing left, right and centre.

Stopping only to disappoint I unzipped my dress down my back and threw it to the floor leaving me in just a black underwear set that works wonders for my cleavage. Starting back with his lips I kissed down his body eventually returning to his boxers, this time pulling them down with his jeans for full access. After a few minutes I watched him bite down on his plump lip, his eyes looking up and down my body as I crawled back up the bed.

"What was you saying?" I asked.

"No, nothing."

"I thought not," I grinned. I now know why Aston gets so much enjoyment out of teasing me.

Un-clipping my bra from around my back I let him pull it from my chest adding it to the pile forming on the floor beside us, sliding my knickers down my legs myself. Now eager than ever we stripped down naked in a flash, our bodies in desperate need of each other with mine still on top in control.

"Enough, come on. Is this your idea of thanking me? Just fuck me already," he pleaded.

"Think twice when you're teasing me next time."

"You love it," It is amazing in the long run.

Quickly positioning myself I sat down as Aston eased himself inside of me, his hips automatically thrusting. Beginning to ride as he held my waist our session on the couch just days ago has now been topped, I feel incredible and Aston obviously does too, informing me that I'm doing everything right.

"Mmm.."

"Aston," I gasped back at him.

"Fuck."

With a perfect rhythm still between us we went from slow to fast and at some point rough, being so drunk I'm game for anything right now. Pulling me down close Aston kept his hands on my bum guiding me to the finish, both now breathless and almost panting in each others ears.

Giggling I looked in his eyes.

"I should take you out more often if that's the thanks I get," he said.

"Like I said, sometimes words aren't enough."

He agreed pressing his lips to mine firmly.

Falling asleep together in my bed still naked there's no wonder why we wake up again cuddling, there's been a drastic change in the weather lately, I'm freezing. Loosening his grip I climbed out of bed and unhooked my dressing gown from the back of the door, not that it's giving me much warmth but at least I'm covered. Collecting our underwear from the floor I sat back on the edge of the bed trying to wake Aston up, but the first thing 'up' is his morning-glory.

"Aston," I said nudging his arm.

"Hmm, what?" he mumbled with his eyes shut tight.

"Get up, get out of my bed."

"No, it's Sunday."

"Well put some clothes on," I laughed pulling the duvet back over him.

"Sorry," he chuckled. "But it's hard when you're sitting beside me like that."

Looking down to my chest I noticed that the rope around my waist has loosened.

"Hurry up, I want a fry up."

Leaving him too it I walked into the kitchen and flicked on the kettle, putting a couple of frying pans on the hob to heat. My fridge strangely full of bacon, eggs, sausages and tomatoes I made a start on breakfast gathering everything on the worktop ready. Aston's right, It's Sunday, so I don't plan on going anywhere or doing anything. Eventually joining me in the kitchen he took over and I made two cups of coffee instead, setting the table with sauces and cutlery.

"Do you want fried bread babe?"

"No, there's more than enough calories there."

He rolled his eyes plating everything up, defiantly a mans portion on each.

"Thank you, this is huge."

"For once stop worrying about your figure and enjoy, you said you wanted one."

I sat down opposite him sipping my coffee.

"How's the hangover?" he asked.

"Bare-able. It's ridiculous how often I wake up with a headache lately, how do you get away with it?"

He laughed tucking into fork full of fried egg and baked beans. "I didn't drink as much as you last night."

"I didn't think I had that much, until the air hit me," I giggled.

"It was a good night," he nodded.

"I've been thinking about what you said, about Essex?"

"Oh yeah?"

"Did you mean it?" I asked.

"Course."

"I don't really like going on my own, the spare rooms taken now so I have to book a hotel. It's just up the road though."

"It's fine by me, we can just book a double room can't we?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Call your Mum and let me know, I'll keep the weekend free."

"Thank you," I smiled. "I haven't seen her in ages."

"It's no trouble babe."

So far every time I've travelled home to Essex with Charlie there has been trouble, but with him out of the picture I'm sure this trip will be just fine. Aston's not the first male friend who's met my family after all.

~♥~

As always, vote for the next part :-)