37 // "Dancing isn't that hard."

November.

This month was the hardest for me. Not only did I struggle to keep my mouth shut around Jan Di and Minhyuk, but I only remembered of all the things Xiumin told me. He should have left EXO by now.

I even checked the news several times every week - nothing. Xiumin wasn't leaving EXO. But why would he? With the Japan tour, and Lay absent - it wasn't a good time to leave. Even I knew this. But I knew he had to get out of there.

One day, there was a knock on my door. Minhyuk came in without me saying anything, and he was holding his ipad. I exhaled. "What now?"

"You should see this - "

"I am working, Minhyuk. Shouldn't you be at the dance practice?" I asked.

"They're taking a half hour break! Anyway, watch this." He pulled up the EXO Lightsaber music video. I heard about this, but I hadn't watched it yet.

I sighed quietly. "I don't want to watch this."

"No, it's great. Seriously."

I glared at Minhyuk, as he proceeded to watch the music video, thinking I was watching as well. I was still trying to figure out Minhyuk. He was probably a year older than me, and by his looks and attractive features, he could have gotten into a boy band. I even heard him singing - he's got a good voice. But Korea probably had too many famous Minhyuks, he was probably rejected or something.

Finally he looked at me, to see that I wasn't watching. "Why aren't you watching?"

"I'm working."

"No," he said. "Hey, I've heard some things." He sat down on one of the chairs and intently looked at me. "I was wondering if they're true."

"Go on."

"You came from SM Entertainment, right? EXO?"

"Yup."

"Ahh. Is it true that you dated one of them?"

I looked at him when he asked that, and then exhaled. "I really have work to do. And you do too. You're missing the lectures from the dance instructors."

"Just answer the question."

"Yes. I dated Xiumin. Now get out of my office."

"Just for the record, he isn't in that music video, so it wouldn't kill you to watch," Minhyuk said, and grabbed his ipad and left.

What did he mean, not in the music video?

I quickly opened a new tab to Youtube on my laptop and watched the music video. By the end, I was pissed. There were only four members in the music video. Xiumin wasn't the only one. It didn't mean anything. It just meant that he was busy, like the others.

I decided that I needed to get down to the dance practice, even though I wanted to avoid Minhyuk. And Jan Di, but especially Minhyuk. He was always trying to talk to me, and I wished he could see that I was seriously emotionally unavailable.

In the hallway, I saw Namjoon taking a drink of water and then bent over, hands on his knees. "Are you okay?" I asked.

He immediately stood up. "Yeah! Of course. You haven't seen us practice this week, have you?"

"No, I haven't."

"Come on. It's gotten a lot better," he said, grabbing my wrist. Because it was Kim Namjoon, my heart skipped a beat, but then I remembered that I was indeed a few months older than him. This wasn't EXO anymore, where they were all older than me.

We got in right as the dance instructors called them back for the break to be over. Minhyuk walked over to where I was standing, and I pretended I didn't notice him. "Was it that bad of a breakup?"

"Oh my gosh," I said. "This isn't professional. You need to be professional. Don't ask about my personal life."

"Hey, you're the one who wasn't being professional, dating people in the band. That's not professional," Minhyuk said. He leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Is Namjoon next?"

My eyes widened, and I smacked his arm to get him to get away from whispering those things in my ear. "Stop that. I'm serious," I said.

The music started, after it being announced that they would practice straight through. "Oh, guess we should act like managers now," Minhyuk said, standing up straighter. I made a face, but ignored him as I watched. I hadn't seen their dance for "Run" completed yet, and I was shocked at how put together it was already.

When the music ended, they all looked to us three managers. "I thought it was really good," I said. "You've all improved a lot. Keep it up."

"Jimin, I hope you're not eating those fatty foods again. You're still lacking energy. Stick to my diet I planned for you and you should be able to keep up with the others," Jan Di said. "Jin, that goes for you too. Don't eat too much. You have a photo shoot this weekend and I don't want you all looking fat."

"There are some parts that are just really awful," Minhyuk said. "You need to be together at all times. Execute each move and make sure you're ending your movements in the exact same places. Like with your arms and legs. Namjoon, you need to focus. Dancing isn't that hard."

I tried to refrain from saying anything else, but it was too tempting. I was too mad. Fat? If they're fat, what am I? They're beautiful human beings. They're doing just fine. I didn't see so many things wrong. I couldn't even tell Jimin and Jin seemed out of shape.

So I walked out.