61 // "I just need you to hold me right now"

We arrived at Seoul late at night. I crashed in my dorm room at the SM building, texting Xiumin that I made it back, even though he was probably sleeping. The next morning I got ready, and went to Kim J's office. I knocked, and walked in, throwing the door behind me closed and slamming my cast on his desk in front of him. "This wasn't part of the agreement."

Kim J looked at me. "What did you do?"

"What did I do?" I scoffed. "Minhyuk shoved me to the floor. Not to mention, he's been sexually harassing me and blackmailing me. I know you liked him to report back to you for me, but it's too much. I love Xiumin, but...this is too much."

"Okay," Kim J said. "This is coming just from you. For all I know, you could be making this up."

There was a knock on the door, and Kai walked in. "Oh, hello," he said, looking at me. "Good. I have some complaints to make about our manager Minhyuk."

"Okay," Kim J said, looking annoyed.

Kai sat down, and I decided to finally sit down too. "Where do I even start? Oh, do you know he hits some of us?"

Kim J raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean, hits some of you?"

"He'll smack us when we don't get something right. It's very degrading."

Kim J exhaled. "Well, it's not the first time we've had a manager around here like that. Some of those managers happen to be the best ones."

Kai leaned in. "Kim J, tell me how many hotel rooms we were supposed to have."

"Uh, six."

"Six?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

Kim J narrowed his eyes. "Kai, I don't have time for this."

"You should make time. We got only five hotel rooms."

Kim J made a face. "What?"

"Amelia and Minhyuk had to share a room," Kai said.

Kim J tilted his head. "I'm going to do some research on the transactions. There should have been six hotel rooms. Someone must have messed with the transactions."

"And who would do that?" Kai questioned.

"Maybe to save money," Kim J suggested.

"No, we clearly decided on six hotel rooms," I said. 

"One night, I came to check on them, and Amelia ended up running out-"

"Kai, you cannot be walking through those hotel halls by yourself. Fans could be anywhere," Kim J scolded.

"That's not my point," Kai said, annoyed. "Anyway, because of the room shortage, Amelia stayed in D.O's and my room every night."

"That is not professional," Kim J said, immediately looking at me. "You know that, Amelia. We've been over this, especially last year-"

"Why are you looking at her?" Kai asked Kim J. "I made her sleep in our room! I wasn't going to let her sleep in Minhyuk's room. Sexual harassment isn't professional."

"Wait," Kim J said, looking at both of us. "You both mentioned sexual harassment."

"It's because it's true," I said.

"What has he done?" Kim J asked me.

"He blackmailed me into kissing him twice, he's touched me, and if Kai hadn't checked up on me in the hotel room, he probably would have..." I couldn't finish.