four.

Diamond's POV

I woke up, rolled over and Laila was sleeping next to me. Me and her are like two peas and in a pod.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower then brushed my teeth. I went to put on underwear and a bra then wrapped my robe around myself.

The boys are gone to school and Rodney is gone to the office. This is like a normal day for me. Being left alone in the house. Me, Laila, and sometimes Diana.

My phone rung and it was KD.

"What's is it?" I asked.

"Did I miss Kalen?" he asked.

"KD its eight in the morning. He goes to school for 7:30. He's been gone for about thirty minutes." I said.

"Oh, well bye."

"Bye."

He's kind of been on the salty page ever since I've gotten married.

I went to fix Laila some oatmeal before she woke up. Once they were down she were coming down the stairs.

"Hey my little munchkin." I sad picking her up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid on my shoulder. Honestly, my daughter is my everything. I always wanted a girl, and now I got one.

"Let's go upstairs and brush those teeth so we can eat and then go shopping." I said.

"Okay." she said wiping her eyes.

She brushed her teeth, ate, and then got dressed. I dressed her in her pink 'RGC' hoodie and pair of leggings and pink & black Jordan's.

After, that I sat her down to do her hair. Once I was done, I got dressed.

A white crop top, high waisted jeans, and my nude heels. I curled my hair did my makeup and then put on my green jacket.

"Ready to go?" I asked Laila, who had her face buried into the TV.

"Yes."

We gathered in the car and went to the mall.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"Um, there." she pointed.

We went into the children's play area.

"Laila we did not come to the mall just so you can play here."

"Where else would I play?" she asked.

I went and sat on the bench they had and texted my best friend, Crystal. Few minutes later, she came walking in.

"Oh my gosh, I'm glad you're here." I said hugging her.

"Haha, so Laila got you sitting here while she's having fun?" she asked.

"You see that, don't you."

Crystal was a mixed chick. She was mixed with black and white and had a little Dominican in her. She's tall with long legs and slim thick. She's a model. Something she's been trying to get me to do for the past two years.

"So, are we just going to sit here?" she asked.

"Do we have any other choice?"

"Yes, let's go shopping. Doesn't she have a nanny?"

"Diana, is not a nanny." I said

"Well, an au pair?"

"Funny. No, she doesn't have a nanny. But we do need to get going." I stated.

"Hey Ms. Laila." Crystal yelled.

Once she saw Crystal she ran up to her.

"Why don't you say we skip this part and go straight to shopping." she said as we walked out.