fortyeight.

Diamond's POV

"Rodney stop fcken putting yo got damn hands on me." I said pushing him.

"B*tch, who the fck you talking to?" he said pushing me into the wall.

"I'm talking to you!" I yelled.

We've been fighting since the day I found him cheating. I'm not about to sit around him and just let this n*gga beat me. He hit me and I hit his axs back! Thats what my mom and dad always said.

He picked me up off the ground, threw me back on the wall, and I kneed him in his stuff.

"You ain't gone ever have no more kids fcken around with me." I said waking away.

I went downstairs and Diana was down there probably putting sh*t in my got damn food. She mugged me and I threw her a bird.

"Got a problem?"

"I surely do, you stupid b*tch." I said as I threw some of my water on her form my bottle

"What is wrong with you?" she asked.

"You b*tch!" I yelled.

"I ain't the one getting beat by my husband."

"And I ain't the sidechick who thinks that her 'man' is going to leave his wife. Oh wait, that's you." I said walking away.

The kids are staying with Rodney's parents for the weekend and I've been keeping my distance for him and her. I went outside and sat on the swing. My phone rung and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey h*e, what are you doing tonight?" Crystal asked.

"Nothing, just sitting around the house, bored."

"So, that means, the kids are not around?" she asked.

"Haha, no, that means the kids are not around."

"So, that means we go out. Now, I'm thinking dinner then clubbing? I mean I can eat and you getting thicker, so that means you can eat too."

"Um, Crystal I don't know."

"Oh my gosh, why do you sound like Noami? I'm in town and I want to grab a bite with one of my regular besties. I'm not taking no for an answer. So, met me at the 'Iridescence'." she stated.

"When?" I said giving in.

"See, I knew you was going to give in. But at 7, come dressed and ready to party." she said before hanging up.

I hung up too and looked in the house. I saw Diana and Rodney making out from the window. I am really getting sick of all this sh*t. So, I got up and went in the house, grabbed my keys, and left. I didn't grabbed nothing or anything. I just went to Crystal's modeling studio.

"Ma'am, may we help you?" someone asked me.

"Where's Crystal?" I asked.

"She's in her room but she's not taking any guests." he said.

"I'm her best friend. Now move before I have you fired." I said pushing him out the way.

I walked to her room and she was putting on some clothes.

"Hey b*tch!" I yelled walking in.

"Bruh, what the hell are you doing here?" she asked hugging me.

"You know, I was so ready to get out the house that I came early and I was hoping, you can hook me up for tonight." I said lying.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?" she asked excitingly.

"Yes, I am beyond serious. I wanna look sexy axs hell. Make me look, unfckwithable." I said