ninetynine.

Trayvon's POV

Noami is truly my heart. I admit that I fcked up. But she has to understand what was happening at the time. And understand that I was drunk. I want everything to go right and get back on track.

"Yo man." Jacques said waking me up.

I stayed at the trap last night because I wasn't staying at that house with Noami acting like an ass.

"What are you doing here?" Jai asked.

"Man, I stayed here." I said getting up off the floor and the picking up the blankets.

"Again?"

"Another argument?" Jai questioned.

"Its like she can't get over it. It was two months ago. Got out of jail she acted like she couldn't live without me, now it's like she don't won't me around." I admitted.

"Leaving her in the house with two babies is better?" Jacques asked.

I looked up at him and he was so right. This is the second time I left Noami alone at the house, with the twins. I felt like a complete asshole.

"Sh*t." I said rubbing my face.

"I mean, when you got out if jail, she was pregnant. No where else to go, and the baby was go the way. What did you expect her to do?" Jai said.

"Get over it!" I expressed.

"Would you?" he questioned.

I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"Hell nah man."

"Exactly. You basically cheated on her in the club. After taking vows, in front of your friends and family and God for that matter. That's your wife, mother of your three damn kids. Treat her like that." Jai said.

"Yeah, don't they have to be cooped up in the house for at least a month? Get her something make her feel special." Jacques said.

"Y'all don't get it. She ain't put back on her ring. She don't want me to touch her. And she looks at me like I'm not married to her. I have nothing else to give her. I've given her everything possible."

"Everything but your time and love." Jacques stated.

"Man, who the fck are you? Sounding like Dr. Phil and sh*t."

"Have you thought of counseling? Maybe talking it out?"

"So we can argue in front of the counselor?"

"Yes, they'll know why?" Jai said

"I know why we argue. She don't trust me and I don't feel like dealing with her attitude. That's why I slept here for the second time. She's too much right now. Her hormones are everywhere."

"And you're not making it any better being here and leaving her with the kids." Jai said.

"I know that part but besides that, I'm trying. Isn't that enough or a start?"

"Look, I'm not married. But it seems as though, she needs her space." Jacques said

"No, that's something I'm not doing. We're not separating. We did that and nothing worked."

"So what? Y'all live miserably?"

"No, I'm guessing I'll just have to give her space in another way."

"Well, y'all do have what? Five rooms, so just stay in the man cave." Jai said.

"Man, I'm out." I said getting up and waiting out.