fiftysix

*two months later*

Noami's POV

"Are you ready for this?" Tray asked.

"Is that a trick question?" I asked.

"Babe, we'll be fine." he said kissing my forehead.

"Hopefully."

"I promise."

Today we're going to the hell hole. We were putting last minute things into the uhaul. Tray went to Louisiana last week to finish whatever he was finishing up and he brought CJ back with him. Tyrone is now in kindergarten. I've transfered colleges and starting my senior year. And Ken and the boys, along with Stacy and Macy, have came and help us pack.

"Thank you guys so much. I'm going to miss y'all."

"Forget you, I'm just going to miss this little guy." Macy said picking up Tyrone.

"Haha, whatever."

We got into a group hug and Tray and CJ put the last box in the uhaul.

"Okay, we're ready to go." Tray said.

"We most surely is." Crystal and Mason said pulling up in a limo.

"And where are you guys going?" I asked.

"We're taking a trip up north. But we stopped by to tell you guys we'll see you in Louisiana." Crystal said.

"We'll see you guys in Louisiana." I stated.

"Hey baby daddy."

"Sup."

"Well, bye b*tches!" Mason yelled as they rolled away.

The guys, the twins, and I went into one last group hug and then I hopped in my car. And my baby was riding with me. Tray was in the uhaul and CJ was in Tray's car. Tray pulled out first and then we followed.

"So, how are you going to feel living close to grandma and meme?" I asked Tyrone.

"Good. I can see meme all the time." he said.

"Haha, yes you can baby."

He calls my mom meme and Tray's mom grandma. He sees my mama all the time but I don't know about Tray's mom. I ain't gone lie, I'm kind of nervous. Feels as though something is going to happen as soon as we enter. My life was happy in Georgia, will it continue being that way or nah?

*hours later*

We were in Louisiana and Tyrone was sound asleep. I thought we were going straight to Tray's house but I thought wrong. Soon, Tray pulled into a bigger house. The driveway entrance led us to the back. I got out and grabbed a sleeping Tyrone.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We are at home." Tray said taking Tyrone.

"What?"

"I moved. No one knows were we live, nobody knows where we're at, it's just us. Trying to keep my family safe." he said.

"So, you bought a new house in the white folks neighborhood." I stated.

"Better than the black, right?"

"I love you baby." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you more." he said handing me a key.

I grabbed it and walked inside. When we did we entered, we walked through the front door and into a beautiful, elegant living room. It was so beautiful. The kitchen was better than mines in Georgia. The kitchen countertops were granite and had speaks of green in it, it as a common brown just like the living room. Tray and CJ just looked at me.